3 - Be the Best!!: The Fail-Proof Bakugou Plan

A shrill noise sounded as it came from the whistle you had in your mouth.

"Alright, Katsu-nii!" you exclaimed as you adjusted the hat of your coach get-up. It was just a too big shirt and shorts. "There are only ten months until the Yuuei entrance exam! In that time, we'll train and make sure you stay the best-est of the best! We'll make everyone know that this is our story and that they're just plain extras!" You handed Katsuki your clipboard that had the training plan you made attached to it.

"Seems solid," Katsuki said as he studied the 'Be the Best!!: The Fail-Proof Bakugou Plan'.

Initially, Katsuki already had a plan on how he was training, but yours was in-depth and more detailed. Even if it was practically the same thing, he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"I also made sure you still had time to study for the written exam and your final exams for junior high," you added as you pointed at a section of the plan highlighted in orange. "I also looked up which foods would be best to eat while training. The old hag said she was fine making them as long as, and she said, 'as long as your poop brother doesn't screw it up', but she didn't say 'poop'."

Katsuki hummed in reply as he noticed you had also scheduled his sleep, to get 7-8 hours of sleep, and had one day of each week with a small note saying "If recovery is bad then what you gain goes to waste!!!".

"When did you have time to do this?" Katsuki asked as you sat on the couch next to him, getting tired of standing. "Why haven't I noticed this before?"

"I wanted to surprise you!" you beamed at him, causing an arrow to go through his heart. "I think you're the best and I want to show everyone that no one can beat you! And until I become a hero, I'm going to make sure you stay at the top of your game!"

"Alright, you brat, when do we start?"

~~~

"Oi, what are you doing?" Katsuki asked as you fiddled with the speaker you 'borrowed' from Masaru next to your bike.

"I'm putting on some motivational training music," you answered. "I read that music can help make training better by increasing stamina and putting people in a better mood."

"Hm." Internally, he was thanking whatever deity blessed him with a smart sibling. Especially one that looked up to him so much. "What song?"

"It's called 'Eye of the Tiger' and was popular in America before quirks were discovered," you explained and your shoulders dropped as you smiled sheepishly, "but I don't remember who made it."

"Ah, you'll remember sooner or later," Katsuki reassured her as he ruffled her hair.

You let out a huff before blowing your whistle. "Alright, Katsu-nii! Let's get going!" You stood on the bench nearby just so you could look down at your brother. "In the mornings, we're going to increase your stamina by running! Before noon, you'll increase your strength with push-ups, sit-ups, and the like! After lunch and a small break, we'll be working on your quirk and different ways to use it instead of just defense-!"

"Offense," Katsuki corrected and you slightly deflated from having to be corrected.

"Yeah, that. But after that, you have a small break and then we'll be studying for the entrance exam or the final exam. It doesn't matter as long as we eventually get to both. Get the gist?" You learned that word from Masaru, you liked using smart words your classmates don't understand, especially the offensive ones you learn from Mitsuki.

Like 'dunce' and 'ignoramus'.

"Whatever you say, imouto-sensei," Katsuki lightly teased, but you grinned at the title.