5 - Field Trip Gone Wrong

An update before this goes on hiatus

Just working on other works and actual work

CW: Panic Attack

It wasn't supposed to be like this. A lot of things aren't, that's why life isn't fair.

It's never fair.

"EH? The media seriously broke into Yuuei!?" Isamu exclaimed as you nodded seriously. "That's crazy!"

"Yeah, Katsu-nii told me himself," you said, keeping your voice low. "They were having lunch and then the alarms started going off. The ones for people trespassing, but it just turned out to be the media. Anticlimactic, if you ask me."

It was supposed to be a normal field trip.

"Welcome students!" the tiny rat, dog, bear thing exclaimed enthusiastically. This is Nezu, the principal of Yuuei. "We're very happy to have you all here and hope that you all will consider Yuuei as an option for your high school years."

You really do have bad luck.

The man with pale hair and red eyes, Shigaraki is what he said his name was, took your juice box. He only used four of his fingers.

"The kid's already seen us," the villain mused as he turned the juice box in his hand. He placed his last finger on the small box and it began to turn to ash.

Dust.

Your (e/c) eyes widened as you let out an undignified sound, but you could worry about that later.

"Why not see the expression All Might has when he sees our hostage?"

This was the second villain attack you've been in. What was so interesting about you that you were now in two villain attacks?

It's statistically impossible!

'Scared,' was all you could process as Shigaraki took your right wrist with four fingers and Kurogiri, the purple man of mist, warped you all to an unknown destination. 'I'm scared,' but it wasn't the same fear you felt just a year ago with the sludge villain.

You were scared for your brother and had no regard for your own life back then, you had only wanted your brother back then.

But now you were scared for your life.

You were afraid of dying.

The hero course students, nor their teachers, had noticed you when the villains arrived. They were more worried about how the villains got in since Yuuei is supposed to be impenetrable!

You barely saw anything yourself. The only noticeable people were Thirteen, Eraserhead, Deku, Katsu-nii, a bright pink girl, and a tall guy with lots of arms.

Hold up.

Your eyes widened as you caught sight of your brother.

Seriously, what is up with you two getting caught up in villain attacks?

Oh, and Deku too.

You wanted to run to your brother.

Hell, you would have even settled for Deku at that moment.

They were the only lights of familiarity and you were lost in the darkness, surrounded by fear and shadows.

Maybe one day in the future, everyone will laugh about how absurd everything was. When Katsuki is Number 1 and you'll be starting to make a name for yourself as well.