【3】

You left the room and walked around, realizing you're in a mansion. It felt empty yet there was always a presence somewhere, somewhere it lurks.

"Don't go too far now."

The voice of the man spoke once again, it was like he was always watching you. Looking around once again to find the source, yet nothing was there, as always.

Was he really a kidnapper? He hasn't done anything to harm you in anyways, hopefully. You're free to move around as you please as long as you stay in the mansion. You doubt the fact that you weren't in Egypt. You were still in the country, but somewhere where you finally felt at ease.

You wanted to stay here forever

Just as long as you live, you wanted to stay in the mansion with the man. The first one to show you true comfort and hope for this world, the man who brought you happiness by kidnapping you. Of course, speaking of this to other people. They'll think you're insane. But who cares about what they think? "Do what makes you happy." They say, but if they don't agree with your happiness, then it doesn't matter.

You had to find the man, you just had to. You're able to sense his presence due to his dark and mysterious aura. You walked to try and get closer to it.

Closer and closer.

Close enough that you get to feel him again, you'll do anything for this man. No matter what it is. Though you never thought of giving yourself in for anyone, you just had to do it for him...

"Do you wish to see me?"

You heard the voice, assuming he is able to see you; you nodded.

"Not yet... not until I see if you have enough potential to wield a stand."

A stand? You didn't know what that was, but you had to prove yourself worthy. If that's all it took for you to see him, it'll work out. One way or another. You will pass this challenge and achieve the victory of a 'stand' and seeing the identity of the mysterious man.

"Until next time, dear..."

The presence disappeared once again.