【epilogue】

It was 1994, about five years after Dio had captured you. You had been living with him since. The mansion had its repairs done, you never questioned how he was able to get people to do it so quickly, but that didn't matter.

Because you're with him.

You soon did have a relationship with him, though it felt oddly one-sided if anyone were to see your relationship. You enjoyed the fact he liked you... loved you... those thoughts were so joyous to you. It was something you couldn't describe.

Your love for him.

You were currently sitting on his lap, head rested on his chest as you watched him read. He did that a lot, when you asked why, he simply said he just liked reading. Though... you feel as if there's another reason for it. The times you spent together were mostly silent, but you were okay with that. 

"Dear, you've been staring at me for a while now." 

You snapped out of your thoughts hearing him and blushed slightly, you could hear him chuckle witnessing your reaction.

"It's fine, stare as much as you want."

Not saying a word, you got off his lap and walked out of the room. Even after all the years, you still can't manage to keep your feelings for him intact. Blushing with every slight thing he does, the bare minimum is enough for you. You looked back to make sure he wasn't following you, as you turned back to look ahead he was right there in front of you.

"Have you forgotten?"

"That you can stop time.. yes."

Ever since he defeated the Joestars, the traitors, back in 1989. He hasn't really used his stand; 'The World', much after. Just a few times to mess with you, because unlike Jotaro, you can't move in stopped time. 

It also didn't help that you couldn't escape him, after drinking both Joseph and Jotaro's blood, his stand became much more powerful than before. He also talked about the idea of "achieving heaven", you decided to agree with his ways of achieving heaven than what your family had taught you, however, you don't remember much about them, that's the good part. You don't want to remember them, you have told Dio about the reason you were out that one night you met. He told you that he'll personally deal with them himself. If he did so, then that would mean your family living in Cairo is dead... and that was fine.

You were fine with that.

"By the way.. do you want to stay in Egypt?"

You thought about the question he just asked. Did you want to stay? It never crossed your mind to leave Egypt, sure you did want to run away but you never thought about leaving the country. Though... it would be nice to be somewhere else, especially since you're with him...