Chapter 1: A little rain never hurt anyone

Onion: "Apple! What are you doing, mate? You're supposed to be helping me board up the windows!"

Apple: "Yeah...yeah...just a minute, man I'm in the middle of watching this movie..."

Onion: "Oh, are you watching the love storm again?"

Apple: "Yeah, man! Come watch I with me!"

Onion blushes a bit and continues hammering the boards in front of the windows

Onion: "I'd love to, Apple, but I have to finish boarding up these windows."

Apple: "Okay, well...when you're done then..."

Apple continues to watch his favorite movie as Onion hammers away.

Apple: "ONION, COME HERE THIS IS THE BEST PART!"

Onion walks over to Apple and look at the T.V. Just then the T.V. turns off along with all the lights, fans, and the A. C..

Apple: "NOOOOOOooooo!!!!!! That was the best part!"

Apple flops face down on the couch and sighs.

Onion: Looks like the wind knocked the power out.

Apple: *grumbles*

The raindrops hit the roof causing a nice, music-like sound.
Apple immediately jumps up from his place on the couch, zooms past Onion, and makes his way to the window, which wasn't completely boarded up yet.

Apple: "Oooh!"

Apple then runs to the door and is about to step outside when Onion grabs him by his stem.

Onion: "Apple, you can't play out there, mate, a dangerous storm is coming!"

Apple: "Dangerous? Come on, mate it's just a little bit of rain. A little rain never hurt anyone!"

Onion: "It might just be rain now but soon there's gonna be lightning and possibly hail the size of tennis balls and-and-"

Apple: "Alright alright! Jeez! I get it, mate!"

Onion: "Good. Now...let's go wash our teeth and go to bed."

Onion sets Apple down and they walk over to the bathroom sink.

Onion: "Oh yeah. How are we gonna wash our teeth without any water?"

Apple: "I HAVE AN IDEA! Let's go outside and get some-"

Onion: "Nope! Nevermind...let's just go to bed.

They each crawl into their beds, falling asleep to the sound of the rain...or...at least Onion was.

Apple lays there wide awake listening to the raindrops fall on the roof

*Splat* *Splat*

Apple looks over at Onion, who is fast asleep.

Apple: *whispering* "It's go time!"

He tip-toes past Onions bed towards the door. He touches the doorknob.

Onion: "zzz...A-appy...zzz"

Apple blushes and turns back to the door and opens it quietly. Then he closes it without a noise.

Apple: "...WHOO-HOO! YAY!"

Apple plays around in the rain, dances and even starts singing.

Apple: *singing* "The rain drops-UH-The rain drops! They drip drip drip on the roof like this-"

Apple points to the roof while doing a silly little dance.*drip drip drip drip drip drip*

Apple: "UH THE RAIN-"

Onion wakes up and looks over at Apple's bed.

Onion: "Oh no..."

Just then he heard a loud bang of thunder.

Onion runs over to the door and swings it open.

Apple: *still singing* " THE THUNDER GOES BAM BAM BAM AND THE WIND GOES WHOOOSH-"

Apple is lifted into the air by the wind, still twirling and singing.

Onion: "Apple!!!!!!!"

Apple: "OH HEY, ONION!"

Onion: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE GONNA GET STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!"

Onion rushes over to Apple, fighting the wind.

Onion: "Now grab- grab my hand!"

They both blush as Apple reaches to grab Onion's hand. Their hands touch, but only for a brief second before the sky turns pink. They grasp on to each other's hand and look at each other in the eyes.

All of a sudden, lightning strikes as the wind pushes Onion away, forcing him to let go of Apple's hand.

Onion: "AAAAAPPLE!!!"

The lightning strikes Apple, and he falls to the ground. Onion rushes over and grabs Apple's hand.