Chapter 5: So...who did it?

Onion: "Wanna go home, Appy?"

Apple: "Yeah..."

Onion: "French Fry, good luck fixing Hotdog!"

Apple: "Yeah good luck...I guess?"

French Fry: "Thanks guys! I'll let's you know how it goes! oh and congrats on the boyfriend thing!" *giggles*

Apple & Onion:" Thanks French Fry! See you later!

French Fry: "Okay See ya!"

Back at the roof shack

Onion sits down on the sofa with his new boyfriend.

Apple: "Oh Onion, do you wanna watch that movie now?

Onion: "Yeah, sure!"

Apple puts the movie on and gathers up some pillows, blankets and snacks.

They watch the movie together but Onion was a bit distracted by his thoughts. Not only did he finally have Apple all to himself, he wonders if any of this would have happened if it wasn't for that magical storm.

Apple: "Look! Onion! It's the best part!"

Apple snuggles up to Onion.

They contently watch Apple's favorite part and something about it really gets Onions attention. The movie is having some of the same events they we're going through. There was one character named Dragon fruit and one named Zucchini.
Dragon fruit got struck by lightning and instantly fell in love with Zucchini. Zucchini had to tell Dragon fruit their true feelings for her in order to break the spell. Apple's favorite part was where they finally became a couple and Dragon fruit admitted that she was the one who released the loveostropic chemicals into the storm just because Zucchini had been her long time crush.

Onion: " APPY! did you...? "

Apple: " Huh...did I what?"

Onion: "Did you realise the loveostropic chemicals into the atmosphere?"

Apple: "Onion...i-"

Apple looks up at Onion, his face turning twice as red as usual.

Apple: "i- I've had...a crush...on you ever since we first met in that shoestore. I-rreally wanted to tell you but...I didn't have the courage too....I was acting like a coward"

Apple puts his head down

Apple: "I h-had to find a way to tell you!"

Onion: "Apple...I'm...glad you did. And I'm glad you told me. This has been the best 2 days of my life. Ive had a crush on you since we met, too...so...I guess I was a coward also, as well."

Apple sighs contently and smiles at Onion.

They continue to watch the movie, which was practically over,when their phone rang. It was French Fry.

French Fry: "Hey, guys! It worked! "

Onion: "That's awesome French Fry! "

French Fry: "Eeeeeeeeeeeee guess what Onion!"

Onion: "I think I already know what it is French Fry!"

French Fry: "Eeeeeeeeeeeee YES! HOTDOG IS NOW MY BOYFRIEND AHHHH IM SO HAPPY!"

Onion: "we're very happy for you both!"

Apple: "yeah today turned out to be a great day!"

Onion and French Fry chat on the phone for a little while.

Apple: "It's getting late, Onion..." *yawn* "want to go to bed?"

Onion: "Yeah Appy!"

Onion finishes his phone conversation and goes to the bathroom sink with Apple to wash their teeth.

They each crawl into their beds...but something about this feels lonely...