Mirror Kingdom "Chapter 3"

-What is going on?!- Nathan stepped back, while watching all that's happening. Even Demos was on his feet moving closer to examine.

Screaming got louder and the mirror pushed something through.

Dressed in dark colors, bare feet and messy.

But that wasn't all.

There was another person, dressed in pants and a light blue blouse, bare feet as well and with messy hair as well.

-What the hell!- both women tried to get up.

-Oh, wow!- Nathan couldn't stop smiling,- i didn't know it would really work!

-What the heck is this place!- the first one of the strangers spoke.

-Miss, calm down,- Nathan said in a calm voice, when he couldn't really hide his excitement.

The other stranger stood up and jumped slightly, as if she was afraid. In front of her stood two man. That looked exactly the same, but one of them seemed to be older.

-Who are you?- she asked.

-Hello, beautiful,- Nathan said,- i am Nathan Mirror, and this is my father, Demos Mirror.

Both man bowed.

-What the hell?!- both women looked at each other.

-What is going on? How did we get here?!

-You came through mirror,- the Wizard spoke.

-Who are you?

-I'm Wizard.

-I think i hit my head.. really hard.

-That makes two of us.

-What is your name, my lady?- Nathan looked up to the young girl.

-Devina.

-And who are you?- Demos looked at the older woman standing in front of him.

-My name is Ruby.

Nathan watched every Devinas move, and then he realised something.

-Didn't the mirror suppose to bring one?

-That's interesting...- Wizard touched the mirror, but it didn't move and nothing happened.- what's brought here, must stay here. The mirror never makes a mistake.

-What? What are you talking about?- Ruby asked.

Devina saw what type of clothes was everyone wearing, and now she understood the meaning of „black sheep".

-If they are to stay here, then we must...- Demos started talking but he was cut off by a smack on a cheek.

Ruby hit him so bad, her hand hurt, and she was whining.

-So it's true, touching us does hurt...- Nathan said, as if he didn't believe that fact before.

-I want to go home!- Devina said in a whisper.

-If this is a dream, i wish to wake up now,- Ruby shook Devina,- why isn't it working!?!

-I don't know.

-Calm down,- Wizard spoke up,- you are here for a reason.

-Yeah, and what's that? To loose my mind?

-Now, dear girl, you are to marry the prince,- Devina shook her head.- but you...

He pointed to Ruby and stared at her for a while.

-We have to figure out why you are here.

-Maybe she is here, so that Devina wouldn't have to be alone...

-Uhm, im here remember?

-We are not getting away from here,- Devina said, feeling her eyes getting wet. Ruby hugged her.

-At least you are not alone...

-Rose?- Demos shouted for the maid.

-Yes, your majesty?

-Please, find them some shoes, and please, show the ladies their rooms, on the west wing, the room with the beautiful view to our gardens to Devina and one next to her, for our other guest, Ruby.

-Follow me.

Ruby stared at Demos, as if she didn't want to follow his orders. They started moving, following Rose.

-You are in my kingdom, now you have to follow my rules, i am your king now.

They heard him say and the words echoed in the halls. The doors were closed and Demos smiled.

-That was amazing!- Nathan let out a sigh.- this went well.

-They are scared,- Demos stated,- the young girl, she is scared.

-I wonder how old they both are.

-This is fascinating,- Wizard still couldn't believe that the mirror brought through two people.

-So, you are saying, this usually doesn't happen?

-When your father touched the mirror, only one person came here.

-No one said they would both be so gorgeous... it's like Christmas all over again,- Nathan almost jumped.

-This was the easiest part, son, get ready for the hard one.

-What „hard" one?

-The part when they hate you with all they got.