WELCOME

Hi there, spooky story lovers!

If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that GHOST PORTAL isn't really a new project; it's something I've been working on since *at least* 2012!! 

It's the first novel/series I wrote in its entirety, and the first I ever shared with anyone. AND it's the first story I ever shared on Wattpad, too!

Naturally, this novel has a super special place in my heart, and when I initially removed it from Wattpad last year to make some revisions and edits and possibly self-publish it... something didn't feel right. Because it belonged on Wattpad and I figured that out soon enough.

So, after a few rounds of beta-reading & critiquing, I realized that the biggest issue was... Ghost Portal wasn't ready for "big" publishing. It had continuity errors, timeline confusions, vocabulary misuse, lacking description, and was generally just out of date, since ten years have passed since I wrote it.

I took some time away to re-plot/re-think the entire story, and I can say that after a few months, I figured it all out, and I'm getting ready to re-write this the way it should be! I'm super excited to get to work on this, and even more excited to share it with you all.

I got to the root of all the issues—and I fixed them (I think). However, this is a work in progress, and what you'll see posted may not be the final version. I appreciate all feedback, comments, likes, screams—I love reader reactions to what I write!

As I mentioned in the blurb, please mind your triggers: though the original version wasn't too spooky, I have plans to make this one much more ominous and creepy, so I'll ask that you proceed with caution. Ghost Portal isn't for the faint of heart. Be mindful of: adult language & situations, sex (likely not fade-to-black, so beware), mentions of suicide, demonic-like possession, violence. The sequels will likely have some gore, too, so be prepared for that.

With that stuff out of the way—be on the look-out as I'll be adding aesthetics and little teasers while you wait for the story to be written.

Thank you so much for hopping on to this adventure with me—I've been working so hard to reach this point and to be able to share such awesome stories with you. Thank you for coming back & for trusting me to wow you and blow your minds!

♥♥♥