THANK YOU

Ok, WOW.

I don't think most of you realize how huge this is—that I rewrote and finished uploading this story.

GHOST PORTAL and I have a long, exhausting history together, dating back to 2012-13 when I first got the idea. Since then, I've been revising, re-editing, changing, re-re-editing, re-revising non-stop.

Then I had some beta readers take a look at it, and point out all its flaws. NO, REALLY—it's what I wanted. I needed to know where the issue was with it, because I wanted to publish it out in the real world but I knew it wasn't finished.

So I took their feedback and wiped the board clean. CLEAN. I completely replotted and rewrote Ghost Portal from scratch, while keeping the same characters but fixing up their backstories and adjusting the timeline to closer to 2022, instead of 2012.

And here it is: the new and hopefully improved version, that I nearly broke my hand plotting out on paper. I tried, I really tried, and I really hope you all enjoyed it.

Questions? Comments? What did you like about the story?

What didn't you like about the story?

IF you read the original version, did you enjoy the changes?

Please, please, drop your feedback.

And to all those who read, are still reading, and following my journey with this novel — THANK YOU.

♥♥♥