My love life

So I have a crush on this girl in my class. I told her best Freind about this. (Let's just call her red)

The next FRICKIN' DAY, my crush (let's call her brielle) comes up to me, and says "I have a question for you." And meanwhile red is mouthing "run, (my fake name will be lulu)quick."

And at this point, I know what the question is, and sure enough she asks if I have a crush on her. So, like the idiot I am, I say yes. * pause while everyone facepalms * and she hugs me, and says "I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way about you, etc, etc, etc. so I'm like oh ok. And I go to the teacher and say "I feel sick." You know, LIKE A LIAR. So I go home, and cry myself to sleep.

so, one month later, some bitch dared brielle to come up to and say " i like you, JUST KIDDING." so before brielle rejected me, i didn't REALLY have a crush on her. i mean, i LIKED her, but only kind of. but, of course, after she rejected me, i start actually having a crush on her. and i feel like it's PREEETY obvious. i mean when she talks to me, i feel my face getting hot. once, i was laughing, because she was dancing really stupidly. later my "friend" (lets call her callie) says, "you were blushing"

so, a COUPLE months later, brielle has forgotten i have a crush on her, she texts me " i have something important to tell you" and i text back "what" and i think about it the WHOLE DAMN NIGHT. the next morning she texts back "nvm, idk where i was going with that" BITCH.

so you know how brielle forgot that i had a crush on her. my bitch of a friend (not even gonna come up with a fake name for her) violet, told her again.