Sylvando x Reader||Would You?

male!reader

****

You laid down on the soft grass while the sun shined down. "Aahh." A sigh of relaxation came out of your mouth. A warm smile appeared on your face as you closed your eyes. The breeze was cooling and soft. 

"Darling!" A voice broke you out of your thoughts as you sat up. You smiled at the man. "Morning. I see you're a smiling bundle of joy as always!" He spoke as he sat down beside you on the grass. 

"Well, I'd say I'll always be smiling around you." You stated. 

He chuckled. "That's what I'm here to do, darling." He paused. "Though, it makes me happy that your happy." Your heart skipped a beat when he said that. He was just always so charming. 

You chuckled. "Of course, with you, I can never frown." You grinned even bigger than before. Sylvando leaned closer to your face. He placed a kiss on your cheek. You giggled as you grabbed his hand. "Sylvando, I'm really glad you came back to Puerto Valor. It's so nice seeing you around. And Don Rodrigo is much more livelier." Sylvando rolled his eyes thinking about his father, but smiled. "It's been tough keeping up at the inn. There's a lot of new faces in town because of you guys." You stated. 

Sylvando tilted his head. "Really?" He paused. "Well, I guess people come to see us a lot more than I thought." Sylvando looked away. "Y/n, can I ask you something?" He asked as his happy expression fell into a saddening one. 

You placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yes, ask away." 

"If I were to make my parade back to a traveling one, would you come with?" He asked as he looked at you. His eyes were pleading for you to say yes, but it seemed like he feared you wouldn't be able to go. "I know the inn is apart of your family, but I want you by my side." He turned towards you as he gently grabbed both of your hands. 

"Sylvando, I'd be happy to go with you!" You exclaimed. "I wouldn't trade you for anything!" You couldn't bare to have Sylvando leave, at least not without you this time. "The inn can just be a pitstop for us." You gave him a smile to try and cheer him up. 

He frowned. "But that's your family inn. I know you can't part with it easily." He wasn't wrong. 

"Well, they'll have to live with it." You was determined. "If I want to go with you, then they'll have to find someone else to run it." You stood up and stood tall.

Sylvando stood up quickly. "Oh! So brash!" He was quite surprised at your sudden outburst. "Well, it certainly seems like your mind is made up." He stated.

"So, what role would I have?" You asked as you placed your hands on your hips.

Sylvando placed a hand on his chin as he thought. "Well, we can always use more entertainers, but you are exceptional at keeping track gold spendings and earnings." He was already mapping out your abilities and thinking of a job for you. "You are definitely a strong fighter, trained by my father, yes?" He asked to make sure he had that right.

"Yes, he trained me, but it's not like I trained every day. Just here and there." You decided to tell him that.

"Well, you do have a bit of muscle going." He smiled as he looked at your arms. "Ah! You know how to tidy up anything and everything. You can always make sure we look perfect." A huge grin started to grow on his face. "There's so much you can help out with, but one thing that I think might be best." He held up a finger.

You swallowed hard as you were nervous of what he'd say you would do. "S-so what am I best at?"

He smiled as he booped your nose. "A center piece."

Your eyes widened at those words. "C-center piece? Like being center of attention?" You asked.

He nodded. "Yes, riding on a majestic horse with a sword, of your liking of course. Just imagine how fabulous you would be, darling!"He clasped his hands together as he was dreaming about what you'd look like. He grabbed your hands. "Wouldn't be so nice? You could gallop around on your horsie and bring tons of smiles!" He exclaimed.

You smiled that wasn't such a bad idea. Not that you weren't a big fan of crowds or having a bunch of people staring at you, but it was a still good idea otherwise. "I'd happy as long as I'm by your side." You placed a kiss on his cheek.

He chuckled. "I'm glad you say that." He brought you into a hug. "Because I'm going to dress you up so outlandish! You are going to be the cutest little niño out there."

You frowned as you patted his back. "Maybe nothing too outlandish. I'm an armor type of guy."

"I can't promise nothing." You rolled your eyes at the entertainer.

You smiled as you buried your face into his neck. "That's fine. I'll still love you, even if I look ridiculous."

Sylvando pushed you away. "I would never dress you up ridiculously! Only fashionably!" He exclaimed.

You chuckled as you pinched his cheek. "I know. A man this cute would never."

He chuckled. "Now, let's talk to your mother about the inn situation."

You had been engulfed with Sylvando and leaving that you forgot that you'd should probably talk to her about the situation. "Yes, that'd be the best. Wouldn't want her to worry." The two of you headed back to Puerto Valor to talk to your mother about how you wanted to travel with Sylvando.

******

Words: 970

This one was a little short, but I hope y'all with still enjoy it.