𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Aƚʅαɳƚα, Gҽσɾɠια

Aƚʅαɳƚα, Gҽσɾɠια

6: 52 P.M

Sαɱҽ ԃαყ

Aƚ Lσɳƚɾҽʅʅ'ʂ ԋσυʂҽ

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kentrell and Durk were in his room playing on his PlayStation 5. Yes, he doesn't live here, but he visits a lot. So, Lontrell gave him his own room. Kentrell and Durk were playing against each other in 2k. "Man you cheating, how you made EVERY damn shot but, and I missed all of them." Durk laughed and said "Ion know." 

Kentrell gave up and pulled out his phone when he heard a ding. It was from Jahseh ❤️ My Bestfriend 🙄💅🏾 🤪Kentrell opened it and it read "Are you, Durk, Von, Melly, and Lontrell goin to the club tonight?" 

Kentrell wrote back "Yah, time and place" Jahseh answered"8: 30 and at *****"  Kentrell closed his phone and told Durk about what Jahseh sent. "Ight let's go see what they doin." 

Kentrell opened his door and the first thing that reached his nose was weed. Durk ran out the doe with the younger behind him. "Dayvon!" Von had sunglasses on and his mouth closed. "Hey Baby." He said hardly opening his mouth. 

Kentrell, Lontrell, and Melly laughed lowly knowing Von in some deep shit. "Take off the glasses and open yo mouth." Von slowly took his glasses of and opened his mouth. 

"YO ASS DONE SMOKE WITH OUT ME?" "Baby chill-" Kentrell got an idea. "Durk will forgive you if you allow us to go to the club." 

Durk catches on pretty fast and agreed. Von looked at Durk, Kentrell, Melly, Lontrell, back to Durk and nodded.  "WHOOO, TIME TO BE A BAD BITCH!" Yelled Durk and Kentrell. Von took Melly home so he could change then him and Durk went home. 

Kentrell went to his own house since all his BAD BITCH SHIT was at his house. He washed, did he hair which was all in a pony tail. When he put on his dress it was tight green one showing all his cuvees, he put on some perfume. He got done at 8: 12

He walked out when he heard Von beep his horn. He got in and had to sit next to Melly since Melly was in the middle. "Where the club?" Von asked. "It's *****. " Von nodded.  Melly was looking Kentrell over and licking his lips feeling him self getting hot. 

🅼🅾🅽🅴🆈🅱🅰🅶🅶🅶🅶🅶

( 𝐀/𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫? )