𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Here yall go, shit was I waiting 😃

Atlanta, Georgia

Atlanta, Georgia

3 : 49 P. M

Next day

At Walmart 

_ _ _ _ _ _

Kentrell was walking into Walmart with Melly behind him. "Mamas, what we doing here? I'm hungry." Kentrell rolled his eyes, "Ain't nobody drag you here." Melly smacked his lips. "Jamell?" "Mm" "We need to separate." "W-why mamas what I did?" Melly stopped walking. "We need to get some food for my house." "Oh . . . oh ok." "Melly go, we aren't together yet." "Yes we are, you my wife." "Ok. Whatever you say."

"Mamas?" "What?" "What do we need." "Just look around dumbass." "Whatch the attitude." "You know you love it. We will meet at check out number 7." Than he went the other way. 

With Jamell

"Man, why we gotta separate. I wanna stay with mamas." "JAMELL!" "Awl shit." He turn around to see the same bitch he saw from the club. "Huh, didn't I shot you?" "Jamell that's not why I'm here. Anyway, where yo bitch at." 

"He ain't my bitch, his my wife. I'm staying loyal." "Tuh, you weren't saying that last night. What you but him to bed and left to fuck me? Mmhm so loyal." "Man shut the fuck up." She laughs and says "I feel sorry for that lil baby."

He stood there looking mad and started looking around. "Man, I got shopping to do, bye." Melly started walking, to the cereal. "Man, I'm calling Mamas."

With Kentrell

Walking down to the place him and Melly were suppose to meet. Until he gotta phone call. He looked at the ID and saw it was Melly.

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫: Mamas! Where you at.

Mamas🥰😍: I'm going to the place we suppose to meet at, why you not done?

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫: Well. . . . . .  I'll tell you about it later. 

Mamas🥰😍: What you called me for?

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫: I just wanted to hear my wife voice

Mamas🥰😍: Mm, who you walked up to?

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫: Bae, I'll tell you later, ok.

Mamas🥰😍: Nig— ok fine.

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫: Where you at?

Mamas🥰😍: At check out number 7 where we were suppose to meet.

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫: Oh, ok I'm coming. I Love you.

Mamas🥰😍: I love you to Jamell

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫Mamas!

Mamas🥰😍: Melly.

Baby daddy/ Husband🥰😍😫: Stop playing.

Mamas🥰😍: Ok, bye Daddy. 

Call ended. . . . .

𝐀/𝐧: ( 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠🙄, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩. 🙂 )

What rappers do you ship I wanna do another story.

Also go check out my Slumptacion book 😊

For another Chapter I want 47 votes to go to 109.