One Figure/Two Omens

Beads of water pouring from the murky dark sky like a charcoal, accompanied by the life-long loud and wrathful thunder companions.

Below that very sky, a lonely boy lying down.

The boy had snow-white hair and skin, with a pair of ruby red eyes, his body full of bruises and the dirty muddy ground sticking on him.

"Why? Why me?" Asked the boy whose tears fall and washed by the pouring raindrops.

An unknown figure standing in front of the boy, sneering on him.

"You ask why?"

The boy lift his head and looking at the unknown figure.

Whole body covered in darkness like substance as raindrops passing through its body as if it was made of smoke. Big gleaming red eyes without any pupils and eyelids, absent lips, as the mouth only showing the teeth as if it was grinning.

 Big gleaming red eyes without any pupils and eyelids, absent lips, as the mouth only showing the teeth as if it was grinning

The boy's eyes wide open, chill run through his spine, his heart beating faster and faster, making his breath rougher.

The boy quickly lowered his head and close his eyes.

"You demand too much!" sneered the dark entity.

The dark entity who watches this helpless and beaten boy burst out laughing.

"How foolish! This is reality!"

The dark entity continues mocking him.

"Don't forget you are a Faraam! A Child destined to bring chaos and scourge upon the world!"

The boy bit his lip then opens his mouth, "What's wrong for me to become a Magician?!" Shout him.

"Letting you becoming a magician is the same as inviting disaster! You're lucky they didn't kill you"

The boy know what the dark entity refers and means.

Faraam, referred to the people born with pale white skin and hair, and also a pair of red eyes. They were regarded as harbingers of disaster, and thus subjected to considerable persecution.

The dark entity continues mocking him.

"Beside! Who wants to help a slum rat like you?! Poor, dirty, and smelly!"

The dark entity points his index finger toward the boy's forehead.

"Even if you had money, there's no ways anyone would teach you!" Laughs the dark entity while holding his stomach, as the sound of his laughs become louder.

The boy grit his teeth, shouting "Even, so I won't give up!"

"I'll become a great magician like... like an Archmage!"

"Then everyone would recognize me!!"

The dark figure stops laughing, squinted his eyes like a fox.

"How idiotic you are... time and time again, you resist" scoffed the dark entity.