𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

                                               ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

                                                 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊                                                                    

                                                 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊

                                                                  .

                                                                 .

THE AIR WAS SUFFOCATING   ,

as she inhaled. feeling the heat between her legs, she shifted her position. hoping this would catch the gaze of the boy who sat ill mannered, legs spread wide, red solo cup in one hand and phone in the other. ( y/n ) wanted so very badly to pour her love out onto him. she could show him the difference between real women and the little sorority girls who ran about lusting after untamed boys, showing them their parts and foaming at their mouths like rabid dogs in heat.

her tight skimpy dress pulled at her skin as she moved, so she pulled it down lower. placing her hand on her abdomen, she stared at the other longingly. she watched as the light from his phone illuminated his features and imagined that he was looking at pictures of her, instead of possibly viewing a post belonging to one of his friends. the male, despite having always been so aggressive and loud was really just as ordinary as the next person. except he wasnt, because he was still so innocent. he didnt dabble with drugs, nor waste himself on alcohol. he still treated his mother with respect and went to bed early. he had never thought to defile a woman, though, because he was a young man..he did pleasure himself in place of one. despite this, his mind was strong. as it wasn't tainted with the sins of the world. slowly, he sipped his drink and gazed up   from his phone. making eye contact with her, she, who had done well to desire his so well and so strong so strong it intimidated him and in turn, made him gulp almost as if in anticipation.