𝟏 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Word Count: 3.8k
Trigger Warnings: Guns, Gunshots, Blood, Death, Dead Bodies, Mentions of kidnapping
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ

8kTrigger Warnings: Guns, Gunshots, Blood, Death, Dead Bodies, Mentions of kidnapping˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ

June 28th 2022
Fushiguro Mansion
(two years later)

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ

It's been two years since you met Toji and you got to know a lot about him. Since last year, he became your boyfriend. Why you started dating him? You don't necessarily know. Him and Gojo were nothing alike. You wouldn't say you were desperate, but you were lonely.

Last year, your mom passed away due to cancer. She was your best friend. Ever since your dad left you when you were five, your mom has been the only there for you since you didn't have any siblings. She raised you all on her own. So when she died, grief struck harder than you could imagine. You started to push all your friends away when they were trying to comfort you. You pushed everyone away. But Toji pushed through.

He helped you grieve. Even though you tried pushing him away too, it didn't end up working. He would come to your condo everyday with flowers and food. He would do his best to make sure you weren't crying. And when you were crying, he'd be there to hug you as much as you needed.

Of course, these were things Gojo would've done for you too but he wasn't there when you hit the hugest depression of your life. Toji was. There's no one to blame for that of course. You were the one who left him so how could he have known? But either way, Toji was your comfort. Even though he started off as a sneaky link, he became more than that and you knew that he felt the same way about you.

Finding someone else was the final step for getting over Gojo who you once thought was the love of your life. That was one of your greatest accomplishments.

Of course with new partners, comes similarities with the last one. Toji was also part of a mafia. He made sure you knew that after the second week you met him. That's when he brought you to his mansion. The only difference is that he has more time for you.

I feel like I have a type for niggas in the mafia.

Currently, you were laying in bed with Toji. You were laying on his chest as his arm wrapped around you. You felt safe when you were with him. He was very protective of you. Even when your just laying down. That is something you liked about him.