Chapter 4

Y/n Pov:

I went too bed and had a dream. I was covered in blood standing over thousands of dead bodies.
"Look at yourself," a voice echoed, "you freak!" I glanced around and was shocked. Standing before me was a mirror and my reflection was grotesque, I had a wide grin across my face with blood all around my mouth. My eyes were just like the description that Emma told everyone.

And in my hand...was the head of my dead Nanna.

I woke up in a cold sweat, panting from what I saw. The fuck...
"Are you ok?" I glanced around and was shocked seeing a girl. She looked around 12 or something, and she wore a pink dress and had beautiful green eyes. However she was covered in fresh blood. I decided not to pride into that matter and simply answered her question.
"I'm fine thank you," I said, " may I ask...who you are?"

"I'm Sally," she said smiling, only realising she was cuddling a teddy bear, "and you are?"
"Y-Y/n..."
"Wanna come with me for breakfast?" she asked. Before I could even answer my stomach suddenly growled louder than a lions purr.

"Come on then," she said grabbing my hand taking me with her. Shouldn't I get dressed first? I thought. We went downstairs into the kitchen and in there was this guy. He had brown hair brown eyes, he wore jeans, a hood, some type of goggles and a face mask.
"This is Toby," Sally said. Hearing his name Toby looked up at us, I was expecting him too be like everyone else here but boy was I wrong.

"Hello Sally," he said smiling underneath the mask, "and other person." Took me a second to realise he was addressing me.
"H-Hi," I said.
"So how did you get here?" Toby seemed like a child but at least he and Sally we both...nice too me.
"I ran from home," I lied, "my parents just pissed me off so I ditched." I didn't want them too know I was actually being chased by the cops.

Just then, the whited hooded guy came into the kitchen. When he saw me, his face went from tired, too furious.
"Why the fuck aren't you dead?" he snapped.
"Didn't you hear?" Toby asked, "Y/n is staying." The truth is, I never actually agreed too stay, but it's better than jail.
"Jeff can you help me get the cereal?" Sally asked the man with the permanent smile. She was jumping on her tippy toes in the kitchen cupboard trying too reach it.

Jeff, now that I know, just rolled his eyes and grabbed it.
"There," he said. Jeff glared at me as he felt the kitchen. What is his problem? When Sally was finished, I took the cereal and made some for myself. We sat at the table and began eating. However, something didn't feel right. My stomach began hurting, I felt as if I was gonna be sick.

"I'll be back," I said getting up and ran off. I was covering my mouth trying not too throw up. I accidentally bumped into someone, but didn't stop too see who.
"Sorry!" I called out. I finally found the toilet and vomiting. I gazed in horror as I vomited out black goo. 
"Wha?" I mumbled.
"What the fuck?" I glanced up seeing E.J staring at me crouched over the toilet, with black vomit around my face.

I couldn't see his face from the mask, but I could tell he was shocked. Shit, I thought, I forgot too lock the door.