sad 2

Times skip

It's been about 5 months since Fiona divorced sherk but he's getting sick of thinking of Fiona all the time so he wanted to change and wanted to start using a dating app. sometime of using it and Noone wanted to talk to him until someone named "dorito chips" wanted to chat with him. He was confused on why a bag of chips was on a dating app but he didn't question it because he was an ogre and had no room to talk. They were chating for hour and hours and never got sick of each other. They talked about their life problems to each other and alot more stuff. After a week they decided to meet up with each other to get to know one another. They decided to meet up at poison apple so they could get some drinks.

Sherk got there first and a bit to early and had to wait about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes had passed he hear the door open and it was dorito chips! They looked so beautiful in their red lipstick and long hair that definitely wasn't a wig. "Wow you look so beautiful tonight" sherk said as he got lost in their eyes "thank you so much, you don't look bad your self " as they talked and talked and the night passed they wanted to go to sherks place and they did and what they did next will shock you!

To be continued