sad? part 3

After a long night sherk and doritos decided to go back to sherks place because they wanted to talk more for some reason. Sherk said "are you sure? my home is very far away, it's gonna take a few hour's to get there..." then doritos said "don't worry I don't mind!" SO they left poison apple and called a Taxi to take them back to sherks place.

After a long ride they finally got to the swamp and headed inside. (No I am not going to write smut, what is wrong with you? (I don't know how to write smut I'm sorry))

They talked for awhile but then dorito got sleepy and fell asleep on sherks shoulder and sherk look and them with a happy/sad face and he said "goodnight my darling" (I know this is getting cringey) and then he fell asleep as well.

In the morning doritos got up early to make some breakfast for sherk. They put in some earbuds and were listening to fancy by twice while making some pancakes coverd with Flys and spiders since they knew how much ogres love to eat disgusting food.

A few moments pass by and sherk got up because they heard something or someone in the kitchen, he was confused because he didn't know what happened last night because he was kinda drunk so he got up and saw doritos. He was very confused but out of nowhere doritos said "Goodmorning sherk! Did you sleep well?"
Then sherk said "G-good moring, yeah I did?"
And then went to take a seat. Doritos put a plate in front of sherk, "thank" sherk said under his breath" doritos heard him and said "no problem!"

To be continued!