Chapter 7

"Fuck, I'm so glad you're finally recognizing Mr. Harry Styles," Zayn told Louis as they were walking towards their spots in the arena.

Yeah, Louis was going to Harry Styles' concert.

And yeah, Zayn was a big fan of Harry. He'd always try to get Louis to like him too because who wouldn't like to share a common liking with their best friend.

"Yeah yeah," Louis dismissed his words.

He was ecstatic to see Harry.

Louis had memorized all of Harry's songs in a matter of one day. Louis never thought he'd be able to do something like that but turns out he actually could.

Zayn had got them tickets at the closest area to the stage which surprised Louis a lot.

There was no doubt that it could've cost a fortune and Zayn never spent his money for something like that unless it was worth it.

And that's when Louis' thoughts were interrupted.

Harry Styles entered the stage.

And fuck, Louis was mesmerized by the sight in front of him

And fuck, Louis was mesmerized by the sight in front of him. Louis knew Harry was beautiful, but seeing him up close was a whole other level.

"Good evening everyone, my name's Harry," he spoke into his mic.

Zayn was squealing like he never had before. He'd been waiting for years to go to one of Harry's show and he finally got a ticket! And in one of the best spots too!

Louis, on the other hand, couldn't get anything out of his mouth. His jaw was dropped ten feet to the ground. Maybe not that deep, but still Louis just couldn't believe he was seeing Harry Styles.

All thanks to the mysterious online Harry.

Louis laughed on the inside. He wished he could give Harry a hug. Both Harries.

When Harry was done with this whole introduction, they played the first song.

The familiar beat started.

Golden.

The first song of Harry's that Louis heard.

Louis loved this song with his whole heart. It was like a comfort song to him.

Louis started to sing along with Harry.

And he was definitely having the time of his life.