OG SIN STORY

Alright my dearests, lets start!

The world is  filled up HER AKA Hereditary Evil raiser.

 Levia Barisol is starting college at the age of 6.
Yeah people that's right, six. What are you doing with your life?
She's a child prodigy etc. etc. etc., she gets HER, consults her colleague Seth who studies parallel universes and stuff and he says "Kill yourself but in another world"
 That yourself was Behemo Barisol who is a cross dresser and a rich ICON-.
Seth is actually the creator of HER and wanted to get on a spaceship thing that can carry only 72 people and he wanted to take Levia's seat and spread chaos but BAMM!!
Levia has a sudden realization.exe and understands Seth's plot and her and Behemo get on the Ark™.
They then realize that they were in virtual reality and now they are gods and decide to make their own version of the world because why not. 
HAHA plot twist Seth gets on board and kills 62 peeps and  infected everyone left on the ark with HER Syndrome, sending his spirit data to his spare body. 
I know.
Damn.

Well Levia creates hellish yard for HERs but it was opposed by Luna Hazuki and Held Yggdra, who caused the Ark™ to crash, leaving only the spirit data of everyone onboard.
Meanwhile, Seth made a highly advanced lab using their most advanced technology, mainly to ensure that he had an extra body, but also to store the new mankind.
 He then infected everyone left on the ark with HER Syndrome, sending his spirit data to his spare body.
I know this is confusing. Why, MOTHY, just why?..

Mankind's rebirth brought about the Third Period.
 Levia and Behemo, wanting bodies, gave a fake message to Alice Merry-Go-Round, pretending to be God and said that "We are your parents!"
And Alice being a dumb, brainless idiot agreed .
A quest than ensued to create "The Twin Dragon Gods" to save the land! (Though, it wasn't really in need of saving.)
Alice then placed Seth in charge of the experiments.
 He began by making illegal clones of himself, but when one became a leader of a criminal organization, he stopped.
Then continued, just using other people's faces instead.
 Notable illegal clones include: Kiril Clockworker, Meta Salmhofer, and This War Criminal Irina Clockworker, of whom, all are HERs.
He then took Alice away from her son, Adam Moonlit, who was in charge of Project "MA," where he attempted to make Eve Zvezda birth the Twin Gods.
Failing, Adam ran away with Eve and they married in Held's forest.

Seth, now in charge of Project "MA," captured Meta Salmhofer, and used her to create the Twins, then infected them with HER Syndrome.
Because kill logic. Seth does what Seth wants.
Including, during the project, create seven vessels that have HER Syndrome.
 Because now inanimate objects can have genetic diseases.
These objects are a katana, a glass, a set of four mirrors, a clockwork doll, twin blades (that will later become scissors), a spoon, and a golden key.
He then created a black box that reads your darkest desires and put it into a stuffed red cat for some strange reason.
He also creates a boy capable of destroying the world, but he doesn't want to do that, so he locks it up below the lab.
That is Pale Noel by the way. This lore hits, like a lorry. Meta then breaks her children out of the lab.
People find out that he created illegal clones, and he was then kicked out of the Project. Fancy that.

Eve finds the two children and fancies them as red fruits because DRUGS and steals them, and is then chased by Meta, who she perceives as a bear, until she reaches her little cabin in the woods.
 Adam greets her by being horrified that she stole two children and tells her to return them immediately.
She then realizes that she killed Meta.
The two name the children Hansel and Gretel.

*insert the intro of Beethoven's fifth symphony or the DUN DUN DUN DUNNN*
Famine, my dears!  A few years later (something like 10 or 14), Adam and Eve abandon Hansel and Gretel in the middle of Held's forest so that they can have enough food to eat. Lovely parents.
 However, it doesn't last very long, and the twins find their way back to the house.
Hansel kills Adam, and Gretel pushed Eve into her stove, burning her to death.
This releases the Original Sin, which the two then split into seven pieces (conveniently the number of inanimate genetic disease carriers): Lust, the flower, gluttony, the seed, vanity, the stone, sloth, the wind, envy, the spring, greed the soil, and wrath, the forest. Presumably of Held. 

Some time just before then, another Project begins.
This one takes four girls (Milkey Eights, a prostitute, Ly li, the heir to a noble family, This War Criminal (Irina Clockworker), one of Seth's (from here on, This Crazy Scientist) illegal clones, who fell in love with Kiril (Supposedly her older brother), and Elluka Chirshmmmm- something or other (Chirclatia), Kiril's fiancé.
Kiril has apparently cured himself of being a HER (because genetic diseases are curable, apparently), as This Crazy Scientist (Seth) goes up to him, claiming to also be an illegal clone who has cured himself of HER Syndrome. This Crazy Scientist (Seth) goes up to This War Criminal (Irina) and gives her an idea: KILL EVERYONE IN THE WORLD or at least the other candidates to make herself the only one, which she does.
By pushing, hanging, and stabbing in the back during a hug because her sister-in-law trusted her.
Oh look, she was chosen.
 Fancy that.

Levia is fed up with This Crazy Scientist (Seth)'s antics.
She calls to Kiril, pretending to be Elluka, and tells him to put her corpse into a forbidden device in the center of the temple, called Sin which is also a black box.
He does so and [insert nuke exploding].
Everything blows up.
Except for Elluka, but she's really Levia and Behemo who have forgotten that they're Levia and Behemo and believe that they truly are Elluka. And This War Criminal (Irina), for some reason.
And This Crazy Scientist (Seth), because plot convenience.
On a side note, he takes his red cat thing and puts This War Criminal (Irina)'s soul into it, so she's eternally a red cat who wants to take revenge on someone she doesn't know is alive.
Oh, Kiril also... somehow... survived...
Held Yggdra, who is now a tree, tell Elluka to collect the seven deadly sins, for some reason that is never specified other than plot convenience.
She's bored, so she figures why not. Oh, and This Crazy Scientist (Seth) has become the demon of wrath, for some reason.
Oh, and remember Rehab Barisol? No? Me neither.
But apparently she became the demon of envy. Eve is sloth, for some reason, even though her actions were very much so NOT sloth-like, probably because Sloth is also associated with depression, apathy etc. along with most of the other not important people on the Ark.

On an unrelated note, Kiril became an old man who tried to make the perfect music box, but failed miserably.
He then died and went on a magical journey back and forth across time to explore the Clockwork Lullaby, a series of songs that have different effects depending on how they're sung, before finally meeting with Elluka's soul.
(I'm not joking. This is the entire plot of the booklet that came with the Clockwork Lullaby CD.)