7 deadly sins

This War Criminal  Irina Clockworker has decided to make others evil using the Vessels of Sin. Her first stop, in the kingdom of Asmodean (Asmodeus, demon of sloth), is a Duke Cherubim Venomania. Long story short, he stabs himself with the Venom Sword and contracts with the demon of lust.

He then moves into the body of his gorgeously sexy and beautiful brother Saterasis,  but with a special demonic power; he can make women 'fall in love' with him.
 Basically brainwashing.
 He has four important victims out of the many he has: Lukana Octo, a tailor, Gumina Glassred, who was engaged to the real Saterasis, Mikulia Greeonio, a not important peasant, and Maylis Beelzenia (Beelzebub, demon of guttony) the third princess of the Beelzenia empire along with Jospehine a horse-(joke).

After several other people (specifically Yufina Marlon, and that's it) get abducted, Karchess Crim decides it's time to actually do something about Saterasis.
He decided to become a crossdresser and pretended he was a woman.
His act was pretty convincing, as the duke was fooled.
Karchess then did what any sensible man would do in his position: He killed the bastard and stole his position-
 I mean, set all of the women free, who then all ran out of the mansion, realizing what they had been doing with their lives. (unlike you, who is reading Evillious lore)
 Gumina was the last one to leave the mansion, realizing that Saterasis was not Saterasis, but instead Cherubim.

She spent the rest of her life painting portraits of Cherubim.
 And apparently becoming the Prime Minister of Elphegort (Belphegor, demon of sloth)  because painting is so very similar to politics.

After a couple of generations, Gumina's family became the Conchita family.
A young Banica Conchita was engaged to a young Carlos Marlon, who is so pathetically weak, that he can't do anything at all.
During the engagement party, Banica eats everything, and the Marlon family doesn't want that on their pedigree, so they kick her out.
Years later, Banica contracted with the demon of gluttony, changing her from, as Carlos calls it, the fat pig that she used to be into the most beautiful woman.
He changes his name, and goes to work for her as a chef.
Apparently his name change isn't enough to keep her from finding out who he is, because they have a child.
 Banica then eats him, along with her other servants, Arte and Pollo, and literally everything else in her mansion except her unnamed child.
Including herself.

After eating herself, she becomes the demon of gluttony, and lives in the Glass of Conchita for a while before chilling in one of the Mirrors of Lucifenia, which gets put into a black box.

This War Criminal is now creating assassins.
Namely, by killing everyone a young girl knows and turning her into a killing machine.
It works, but on one of her jobs, she's pushed off of a cliff and forgets who she was.
 She decided to take up the name Mariam and join the first group of people she finds nearby.

Sir Leonhart Avadonia betrays the Beelzenian Empire, murdering the entire royal family. Except the youngest daughter, who he keeps as a hostage.
But when she tries to defend him, he changes his mind and officially makes her his daughter, giving her the name Germaine Avadonia.

Remember Elluka?
She's bored.
She finds Mariam and Leonhart, who have joined forces with Arth d'Autriche to break free from the Beelzenian Empire and create a new empire, which they do, and call it the Kingdom of Lucifenia. (sounds an awful lot like Lucifer...)

Arth, meanwhile, apparently died in a carriage accident and was reborn into a mud body by Lich. Oh, and he somehow had twins named Riliane and Alexiel. When they were six, Arth was killed in battle.

Also around that time, Riliane and Alexiel snuck out of the castle and went to the beach on the Anonymous Coast, where they found a black box containing the mirror that contained Banica Conchita, who wanted to eat them.
Alexiel gave her his snack, and Conchita told him that if a bottle containing a wish on parchment was given to the sea, the wish would come true.