PREVIEW

Tricia woke up with a heavy heart knowing she's going to start her senior year in an entirely different school. The one totally different from what she had envisioned. A Pure Science School! As always, she didn't want to disappoint her dad so she agreed to it without saying anything else.

"Maybe science isn't that bad. Maybe I'd eventually love it." she said under her breath.

She stood up to check her packed bags for the 15th time. It was a boarding school. She was really scared and nervous.

"Are you excited for school Trish?" Mr. Steven shouted from the living room.

"Yes daddy! I'm glad I'm finally getting closer to achieving my dream." She lied! Tricia was sad. She could hear her own sadness but she just couldn't hurt her daddy's feelings by saying she doesn't want to become a medical doctor.

"For the last time honey, it's Tricia not Trish!" Mrs. Anna replied laughing and walking towards Tricia's room.

"And for the last last time sweetie, Trish, Tricia, Pat, Patsy, Patti, Patricia, Trixie, Patrizia are all the same name!"

"I know. I just don't like the sound of Trish... and Pat." Mrs. Anna twisted her lips.

"Well my dear, when she's finally gone to school, that's all you'll hear me say in this house!". Everybody laughed. Mr. Steven joined them in the room.

"I'm going to miss you baby. You're all grown up now. I wish you're still my little Patsy." Her dad hugged her.

"Yeah, I wish so too. At least I won't be making this decision." Tricia thought to herself. She hugged her dad tightly then went ahead to hug her mom too. Her throats were dry. She hated this feeling!

Author's note:

Thanks to everyone that has decided to start this journey with me. I'm writing this book because I know and believe that literature can offer more than just an escape from reality. It provides comfort, hope and the will to fight and win whatever situation you are in.

Please, if you ever feel the need to discuss ANYTHING with me, related or not related to the book, feel free to leave me a message. I'll be more than willing to help. Thank you for reading this note. Please don't forget to vote (click the star) and share this story. I really hope you enjoy this book.