Shard Memories

3rd Person P.O.V

Rean offers a hand towards Amagi and help her up stands up.

When suddenly more Sirens appears out of nowhere.

???: Well, well I was wondering you were hiding now...hahaha!!

Rean: Who are you?

He said at the siren while Amagi looks worried as she hides behind him.

The siren leader crossed her arms and smirk at them and said.

???: I matters not to you but however since I'm bored I'll play with you first, killing you should be fun.

???: If you can prove a little challenge for me, hahahaha!

Rean: Ho? Is that so?

He asked in a cherry tone. Then suddenly the happy go lucky smile on his face was replaced with a deranged smile that make Amagi a bit concerned.

 Then suddenly the happy go lucky smile on his face was replaced with a deranged smile that make Amagi a bit concerned

Rean: Hoh, the material are talking.

???: Materials!? Who you calling materials!? You puny human!!

???: Oh this human is funny!! Hahahah! Did really think you can stand a chance!?

The white-haired siren said as the male just happened to give a evil smirk.

Then he turned towards to Amagi and said.

Rean: Oh the count of theee

Amagi: Eh? What do you mean?

As Rean continue to walk towards to them as he raises both of his hands then he begun counting.

Rean: 3... 2... Pineapple surprise!!

The male quickly pulled out two guns from his back and begun firing at the sirens causing them get startled and scattered.

Then he quickly motion towards Amagi.

Rean: RUN!

He yells to her as Amagi quickly runs off while Rean continue shooting at them while retreating as well.

When They where distracted for a moment as the two runs off into the forest.

Purifier then looks at her companions with a angry look on her face.

Purifier: Find them!

Meanwhile the two continue running towards to a nearby forest hoping loose their pursuers until they stumbled into a cave there, Rean lead the fox girl into hiding avoiding the pursuing sirens until.

Rean: Okay... just stay here.

Amagi: Eh? What are you going to do!?

Rean: Just gonna cause a little mayhem at all~ hehe.

Amagi: J-just be careful please.

Rean: Don't worry, I'll be back soon.

He said to her before heading outside of the cave while Amagi look worried about the male.