14. Battle in the skies

Peter's Pov.

First test

This is it the day I finally can use Karen for patrol I stare at my clock to see it's 22:17 "it's time" I whisper and turn on Karen "Hello Sir" Karen greet in her Irish accent "You can call me anything you want Karen, Anyways connect to my comms and report any disturbance to me" I said puting my mask on "Already done Sir" Karen whisper to my ear "then let's do this" I sneak out of my bedroom window swinging from building to another building "Sir, there's a robbery at that incoming jewelry store" Karen report "Got it" I said.

I landed down and saw the skinny guys pushing the fat guy through the broken window to rubbed the place and I laugh at the sight "What you laughing at man" the fat guy asked "It *laugh* just that you should *laugh* have let the other one in" I said while laughing the other guy pull out a gun and I reacted quickly webbing the gun to me and throwing it to the other side far away from them, "nope were not having that again" I said webbing the guy to the wall.

The other one withdrew a pocket knife and we engage to a hand to hand combat he attempted to punch to my face but I dodge I land a punch on his abdomen making sure is not loaded in super strength he regain his balance and charge at me again but before he takes one more step I kick him where the sun doesn't shine I wince for dramatic effect "oh, that gonna hurt. Karen dial the police number please" I said through the comms "Done sir" "Yes what's your report sir" the officer asked "yeah, I capture three guys robbing a jewelry store one is knock out, one web to the wall and other one stuck at the window" I said snickering at the last part "Spider-man it's that you and did you say stuck at a window?" The officer questioned amused "yes and yes" I replied "the other officers are on their way how did the guy got stuck?" The officer question as I heard the sirens in the distant "apparently they thought that shoving him in first is logical" I said chuckling as the police car arrive "I'm the mastermind" the guy on the window say as one of the officers approach me "yeah" I snicker "your right I think we need a window removal here" the officer chuckle I mock a salute as I swing up to the roof of the other building.

***

Avengers Pov.

"Sir, Spider-man had been seen at Merry's street lane stopping robbers from stealing at a jewelry store" Friday inform the team "His present status Fri?" Tony asked as he let his suit coated his whole body "He's surveying the roof for any threat sir" Friday inform Tony nod as the others of his team came "this is just an easy mission I got a suit to bribe him if he won't take that you know what to do" he say to the team in fron of him and all nod knowing what to do.

Steve go to Tony's side wearing his suit, his shield on his back and his helmet on his hand "Natasha you'll come with me at the motorcycle, Sam you'll be flying Clint close to the roof that Spider-man is sitting and that Tony approach him" Steve commanded all nod and get out the tower going with their respective assign partner.

***

Peter's Pov.

My senses tingle I turn around to see the Iron Man suit approaching the roof I was on it landed and Mr. Stark come out of it holding a fold fabric "Mr. Stark I'm a huge fan" I greet as he close in me "good to hear so, do you wanna join the avengers?" He questioned "but the public will know my identity what about my family and friends what if villains target them?" i questioned before I could stop myself. Mr. Stark frown at my outburst choice of words and I know I gotta get me out of here before I do something I'll regret I just pull out a piece of paper that I wrote ²GP=GR and handed it to him "It's a great offer Mr. Stark and I'm tempted but I'm just here to help out the little guys and I can't do that if my world got destroy by villains that want me" I said as he accepted the paper.

My senses tingle again and I move to the right in instinct as an Arrow nearly heat me "well, Spider-man we had no choice" The Falcon voice echo as Captain America landed at the roof "thanks, Sam" Cap say and then he throw his shield to me I catch it inspecting it's back "Woah, cool there's a magnetic force here that--" I was cut off as I use the shield to block the arrows being shut at me I throw shield back to Captain America.

And start swinging to an alley but then Black widow came shooting at me I dodge the bullets as the arrows cut at my webs I yelp as an arrow planted itself at my shoulder I sigh in relief realizing it was just a normal arrow and not a tranquilizer I hurried to the alley and change to my civillian clothes and a hoodie still connected through the comms I wince as I pull the arrow out my shoulder and continue walking to my apartment alley.

"I suggest fighting back next time sir" Karen said breaking the silence as I climb the side of my apartment walls and through my window "fighting it's not always the answer Karen and I already gave them my reason" I explain as I got to my room grabbing the first-aid kit and bandaging my bleeding wound "we'll see about that sir" Karen replied as I collapsed tiredly at my bed closing my eyes letting the darkness consumes me as I heard Karen mutter something I didn't hear.