25. New Villian: 'Mysterio'

Peter's Pov.

I was just got done with my internship and I got home but something wasn't right when I got to the apartment a red-hair lady was there "um, ma'am can I help you?" I asked and the lady look to me and she sigh in relief "Peter, glad your okay" she say and I raise one of my eyebrow "ma'am how do you know my name?" I asked "oh, right look your in danger you need to come with me" she said "ma'am I think I'm ok here" I reassured as I look around suspiciously I mean my senses is warning me if I went inside the apartment there's trouble there.

She sighed "I'm Maria Hill and your aunt got kidnap we need to--" "--Wait, May got kidnap?" I asked incredelously she nod and I rush inside the apartment "wait, Pete come back here!!" The lady call following behind me I look around and saw a note in the counter I read as I feel the lady behind me.

If you want your aunt back come in the abandoned wearhouse at Manhattan. Come alone

-Mysterio

My eyes widen they're only one abandoned wearhouse at Manhattan that were I got stuck when I was fighting the Vulture I gulp "Your not going there right?" Maria asked "I need to save May" I answer she sighed "then I'm coming with you that guy have taken our boss to" Maria say "our?" I questioned "can't tell you kid" she say "how about this I tell you my secret and you tell who's 'our'" I say if I had to risk my identity to save aunt May and figure out who this lady is I will.

She sighed "alright, but you first kid" she said I nod and rummage my backpack for my suit and mask I show it to her and she smirk "I already know your Spider-man kid do you really think I let you go if you can't handle this?" She asked and I look to her dumfounded "Well, let me introduce myself again I am Agent Maria Hill from S.H.I.E.L.D your aunt were working for us but she kinda got a leave when she was injected by one of our enemies she doesn't have lung cancer kid she had traces of Nexin in her lungs and do you know her maiden last name?" She asked I take a minute to recover aunt May work for S.H.I.E.L.D. and she was an undercover spy?! Do I know May last name? Nope I don't know that I shook my head in respond "well, she's a Coulson kid she's May Coulson or we like to call her 'Agent Zero'" she informed "wait, how can I know your not lying?" I questioned she pull something from her pocket and show it to me it was an ID and it belong to May everything was there her full name: May Coulson-Parker her position her codename and her undercover address which is our apartment "Woah" I mutter.

"But, this Mysterio guy told me to come alone" I said "how about this you send me the location I drive there and hide and we talk in comms so you can tell when can I reveal myself" she suggested and I contemplate my answer before nodding in agreement "I got Karen to help us we can take her to your ride" I informed "alright, kid" "wait the boss your talking about is it Nick Fury?" I asked she nod and I groaned "don't worry kid you already given us your reason why do you think the avenger haven't attack you since the whole story thing?" She questioned smirking and I smile "hurry up, kid I'll be waiting at the car" she said "k" I replied as she go out.

I change to my suit and got Karen I connected her to the comms and I went down the apartment to see a black car park and the side door open "I think you'll need ride here as soon as we get to Manhattan we can separate" Maria suggested and I nod "ok, and oh I connected our comms to Karen so when I got in the workshop she can show you what happening" I said "Good" She say and I got in the back seat "Now, where is that wearhouse?" She asked "well, do you know the abandoned wearhouse of Stark industries?" I asked "Alright, to the Stark wearhouse" she say she turn on the radio and 'Back in Black by AC/DC' played.