Chapter 1

The Beginning

Hello people.
I started watching Boruto last day, and I'm ready to start this book. I hope you will enjoy this book like my other books.

Before getting into the story let's make some things clear. Don't you dare come to me complaining about things after skipping my notes.

# I do not own Naruto and Boruto. The artworks I'll be posting here doesn't belong to me either. Every credit goes to those who own it. The only thing I own is the storyline.

# In the last book, I said Hagoromo sent all tailed beasts back to their respective lands. But Kurama decided to stay with Naruto, so Naruto still is a jinjuriki. Which is why he left the village to protect it from people who would come after his powers.

# Jiraya and his apprentices are staying in the village. Shisui and Itachi decided to become teachers at the ninja academy. Kakashi and Obito work together well so both are send to missions together.

# The last time the village saw Naruto was when he left at the age of 18. He hasn't returned to the village. Only Sasuke knows about Naruto's location, and not even Sakura or Shikamaru know about where Naruto is.

# Sasuke and Naruto didn't lose their hands.

# In my story, Himawari doesn't exist. I'm sorry Himawari fans, I like her, she's cute and all but she's so much like Hinata and Hinata isn't married. Also I think she won't be important in this fanfiction.

# Boruto is Sarada's younger twin. He looks the same but with black hair and without whiskers.

# The sibling relationship Konohamaru had with Naruto in anime is with Sasuke in my story.

I think that's all for now. I'll notify you if there's anything in the upcoming chapters. Now on to the story.

No one's pov:

Sasuke sat on the chair looking out of the window from his office. He wore a black shirt with grey jacket.

(I should probably Post a picture on how Sasuke and Naruto look in this story. Check the pictures below this note before you continue.)

)