Oldie has a name

Iris' POV

Han, Chewie and I are inside the Millennium Falcon waiting for Skywalker and the old man. And apparently they are bringing two droids with them. At least that's what Han told me. So now I'm just laying spread across three of the seats, feeling like I could fall asleep at any moment.

10 minutes later I heard blasters sounds coming from outside of the Falcon. I turned my head slightly,knowing I should move, but just not caring enough to.Han and Chewie looked each other before they grabbed a blaster each and ran out to find out what happened.

"Stay here!" Han said sternly when he ran past me. I rolled my eyes and sat up straight. I should buckle up in case we have to leave fast. Skywalker, Chewie, Han, the oldie and two droids came rushing in.

"Yo, who's messing with my niece?" I asked. Skywalker and the oldie looked at me like I had said something in enochian. I rolled my eyes. "This piece of junk is my brother's baby, which makes it makes it my niece"I explained.

The oldie and Skywalker looked like they understood but then they looked weirdly at me again. "Your 'niece', as you call it, is being attacked by stormtroopers" The golden droid said. I nodded slowly, showing that I understood.

"What's your name, Goldie?" I asked. "Oh, how rude I am! Hello, my name is C 3PO-" "Cool and him?" I cut C 3PO off and pointed to the blue droid. "This is R2-D2"C 3PO said and put a hand on R2. I stuck out my hand for the oldie.

"Iris Solo and you are?" I said. The oldie took my hand and said:" Ben Kenobi" I pulled my hand back and smiled at everyone. "When are we going Han?!" I yelled to him."Soon!" He yelled back and I sighed.

Why are brothers so annoying? Just his voice makes me annoyed.The Falcon started shaking and then we were off. Hopefully this trip will be better than the usual trips with  Han.