Part 3

Part 3

Arhaan looked at the photo and the file infront of him. His impatience had lead him to find her at the earnest. More than impatience, it was guilt. He was guilty of ruining a life. His eyes were struck on the girl, the small frame girl with her hands holding one small girl.

The first question that crossed his mind was regarding her marital status, did he spent a night with a married woman? But the question was immediately quashed by the information that was kept infront of him.

Name: Azra Nasreen

Age: Twenty two

It was more like the complied history of Azra. Her educational details, her relationship status, address, occupation, family everything was included. Arhaan felt that he knew almost everything about her.

But one thing was there that he needs to confirm and for that he had to find her.

Well it wasn't that difficult after all he literally had everything about her, her address included but for that first time in his life, the confident Arhaan Hamid felt himself getting dizzy.

How do you actually ask a girl is she was pregnant with your child?

The confusion contemplation was so much that he sweated in the fully air-conditioned room but he had to do it.

Find her and if by any chance she has conceived then do the needful and propose for the marriage.

===

Azra looked at the reports in her hands. There was a momentary feeling of dizziness when she double checked even though she had already confirmed but there wasn't much she could do now.

Crumbling the reports in her hands she threw the papers in the dustbin knowing that nothing could make her feel better now.

"Azra you have made your own bed, now you will have to lie on it." She mumbled with a single tear rolled out of her eyes. She wiped that lone tear knowing that she couldn't afford to be in a mess. She has her life ahead.

A mistake can't be tolerated by her.

She went towards the bed and picked up the file that was having the form for abortion and filled it up.

She knew that she was committing a sin by killing a child but it would be a bigger sin to bring a child into this world and not care for it.

For once she wanted to find the father of her child, she wanted to atleast inform him but she didn't have time.

The night spent with him was in a different city. He probably lived there and there were chances that he would just ask her to do what she was planning to do.

====
A week later,

Arhaan had been following the girl. He had already known about her but it was difficult to talk to her.

Twice he had tried to follow her only to loose her on his way. She was quick with her steps that he knew. He highly doubted that she even knew him.

It was finally after days, he saw her leaving her work place, the school where she worked. He knew for once that she was educated enough to be a teacher and he had watched her interact with both girls as well as boys.

With girls she looked a bit soft, her facial expressions would be easy to read but whenever she would be boys she would be disciplining them.

He had enough of this woman, today he would talk to her and make his assumptions rest. She was looking like a small school going girl, her petite figure, her long hair tied in a braid and saree that she was wearing was hugging her curves at the right places.