4

Jungkook's POV

After having dinner with Jimin , I drove him home . He was really fun to talk to and a very keen listener. He loves the same music that I'm into and even though he seems quiet , get him on the topic of food and he'll talk for hours . When we were about to leave it was quite late and Jimin was really tired. When I dropped him off I  did something I'd never do with someone I just met , I hugged him. H felt extremely tensed but hugged me back after a few seconds. He felt warm and soft in my arms like a precious baby. 

"Jungkookie" He said in a whisper  "hmm" "You can let go now" he said " Oh yeah " I stopped hugging him and then I looked at his lips, Fuck they look so soft "Jungkookie" I heard him say  "Yes" i said " I think you should go home cause it's getting really late" " You're right " I mumbled
"What?" he asked "Goodnight , Jimin-ah" I  say smiling " Goodnight Jungkookie" he says unlocking his door , I turned around and went to my car .

While driving home , I couldn't help but think about how Jimin felt in my arms (He felt so fucking good , I wish I could hold him like that all the time) After arriving home , I took a long shower then texted Jimin That I was home . I soon layed in bed and fell asleep . When I woke up the next morning The first thing I did was was check my Phone, Jimin had texted back so I told him good morning and Told him that I would be busy today He said Okay and I got up and began to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<333>Loves