Chapter 1!

Tsukishima POV:

{Tsuki: *Thinking about Yamaguchi and how he feels about him...* Ha... ............... wait... what if.. Do I like Yamaguchi?..No way.. I have never been in love with anyone. No way I would start loving Yamaguchi... Right?.. Maybe I do... I'll have to think about it later.. *continues thinking about it for another 36 minutes until he hears a knock on his front door* }
Tsuki Mother: "Akiteru! Your friend is here!"
Tsuki: " Ugh!! Okay! I'm coming!" *Goes out of his room and to his front door*

Yamaguchi POV

{Yamaguchi hears his own footsteps as he walks toward Tsukis' door. As the sound of his footsteps stop, As he can't walk no more... he falls on his arse and he lets out a screeching noise while holding his head with his other hand on the floor {.. note to self... no overthinking and walking next time... hah- I'm pathetic.. I hope they didn't hear that!} Yamaguchi didn't even get to get up or try to before he heard the opening of their door. Yamaguchi and Tsuki stare at each other for a few seconds before Tsuki chuckles to himself. "Whatcha doing on the ground, you're not a rat are you?" Yamaguchi hurries up in embarrassment, brushing the dust off his pants in a quick motion. " Gomen!! I didn't mean for that to happen.." he even chuckles to himself at that silly mistake whilst fighting with his fingers. In the corner of Yamaguchi's eye he can see Tsuki smirk, staring at his best friend for a few seconds before saying "So, you coming in or not? Y'know I'm fine with leaving you ou-" "I'll come in thank you ^^'" Yamaguchi rests his arm on his side-bag while walking inside the nice modern home. Tsuki closes the door behind Yamaguchi. He has a soft spot for Yamaguchi, Even he admits it. Of course, not anyone else though, He only admits it to himself. Tsukis' mom greets Yamaguchi as they head upstairs to Tsukis room. We continue to go up to Tsuki's room and sit down to study. "Do you know what *random 9th grade math equation* and *more math* equals?" We study and ask each other questions for the next 2 hours until we think we should stop and that we have done enough. We then continue to mess around outside. It is starting to get dark when we get outside but we don't really care. We run off into the city as everyone is leaving. We watch the sunset and we walk to the park. It looks very pretty tonight.. We get to the park and head over to the playset and mess around for a while.. It is now night and the majority of the city is empty.. It looks beautiful. "Hey Tsuki! Wanna explore the city? I bet it looks super cool now that it's night!"

Tsukishima POV

I open the door to see Yamaguchi on the ground. I chuckle "Whatcha doing on the ground, you're not a rat are you?" I say jokingly. " Gomen!! I didn't mean for that to happen.." He gets up and we walk to my room. My mom says hi as we go up the stairs. We get to my room and we sit down. My heart starts to race for some odd reason.. It feels so weird having Yamaguchi in my room.. Even though he comes over so often it just feels.. Different. "Do you know what *random 9th grade math equation* and *more math* equals? I study with Yamaguchi for about another 2 hours until we decide we have studied enough for the day. We decide to go outside and mess around. It is starting to get dark when we get outside but we don't really care. We run off into the city as everyone is leaving. We watch the sunset and we walk to the park. I think it looks nice.. I head over to the playset and get on the slide. "Hey Tsuki! Wanna explore the city? I bet it looks super cool now that it's night!" I slide down the slide and go over to Yamaguchi. "Sure." I get up off the bottom of the slide and go over to Yamaguchi. { .. Why do I want to hold his hand... I guess I might as well. What harm could it do? Hah.. } I go closer to Yamaguchi and hold his hand as we walk into the city more. We look at the buildings while walking. It looks... pretty.. I look at yamaguchi.. {He looks.. Nice.. Wait.. What am I thinking??! He's my best friend. And I'm not gay! Am I? ........ Nah..} I zone out for a while as we walk.. I finally come back around and take Yamaguchi to a bench and we sit down, still holding hands. "So.. Would you like to see if there is anything open? Maybe a cafe! I'm getting a bit hungry haha.." {Now that I think about it I am getting a bit hungry..} "Sure" We walk around and see 1 or 2 shops that are still open and look around in them. We finally find a nice looking all hours cafe and go in. Yamaguchi orders Sashimi and I order the same. We talked for a while as we waited for our food to be prepared. Our food arrived and we continued talking as we ate our food. We finished our food and I paid. "Next time I'll pay!" I didn't really mind paying but I'm not going to say no to a free meal. Or say anything really. I just shrugged and we walked out. We walk back over to my house. "Do you think I could spend the night here tonight? ..It's pretty late and I don't want to wake my parents up..." He says as we walk into my yard. "Sure, my parents won't mind"

Yamaguchi POV

(This is where we have left off! I will update when we have continued!)

TO BE CONTINUED