Chapter 2

After 2 years I've finally managed to continue this book and it was a pain trying to reread the whole thing

I can't stop listening to that song^^^

No one POV.

Dream lies amongst a field of grass, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath smelling the fresh air that was emitted and created by the plants that surrounded him.

A smile creeps on his face as his body relaxes and eased down knowing that he no longer has to worry about the burdens his family has dropped on him, nothing could ruin this for him now that they aren't weighing him down..

"CRASH!!"

Other than that...

Dream wakes up from his delightful dream because of the loud crash that came from the outside of his room, he turns to his side turning his back from his room's door ignoring the sound and tries to continue his dream.

But his expectations of soft clouds and dancing blades of grass were cut short when he hears his bedroom door open and swiftly close shut.

He drowsily pushes himself up and turns to look at the intruder who barged into his room unannounced with half lidded eyes that showed tiredness after a sleepless night for the last few weeks.

"What.. why are you in my--" Before Dream could continue his sentence he was cut off by the person dashing towards him and covering his mouth as the both of them then hears a scream of anger outside.

"Sapnap where the FUCK did you put my sword!?!" Yelled a very angry George who is currently storming around the apartment trying to find the ravenette who was inside dream's room.

Dream's sleepiness wears down and takes sapnap's hand away from his mouth whilst having a taste of saltiness on his tongue.

"Blegh-.. what the hell is going on..?" Dream whispers to sapnap, the ravenette however let's out an awkward chuckle, "well.. you see..-".

"Sapnap if you don't give me my sword back I'll have your stuff thrown in a pits of fire along with you!" George spoke in a threatening way and it seemed like he meant it.

Sapnap, the ravenette guy beside dream, looked like he was rethinking his life choices, "Why would you hide his stuff?" Said dream with a poker face to which sapnap blushes in embarrassment.

"You see- it wasn't my fault to begin with! George stole my chest plate once and this is just payback!" Sapnap pouts with a little grumble in annoyance but was cut short when loud knocking could be heard on dream's door.

Sapnap places his hands on dream's shoulders, shaking him back and forth in a panic, "Freckles! Please! Help me hide!!" Said sapnap as dream groans and brushes sapnap's hands off of him.

"Alright alright! Go hide under the bed or inside the closet- and don't call me freckles!" Dream whisper-yelled at sapnap who laughs it off and scurried off to hide somewhere good, hopefully.

Dream groans before getting up from his bed, he stretches his back and popped his fingers right after walking up to his door with half lidded eyes, knowing how he's just woken up.

He opens the door and looks at the boy who stood Infront of him, "Good Evening, Dream- was it? Whatever- is Sapnap, the black haired dude in there?" Asked George with an irritated look on his face.

"Yes it's dream and no Sapnap didn't come in here, if he was I would've had thrown him out for waking me up" Said Dream with a long sigh, George raises a brow at him and then laughs.

"You just woke up? It's my fault for waking you up then.. though it's literally two in the afternoon!" Said George chuckling a little while as dream was surprised and looked at the clock on the wall, 2:14PM it read.

"Holy shit it's already that late?" Dream whispered to himself as George nods, "yeah, but besides that I've gotta go look for sapnap. By the way bad left you your breakfa- well, lunch on the table."

Said George as he then continues to look for sapnap, dream looks over to the table seeing something being covered that he guessed was his lunch.

He then closes the door and turns to see sapnap nowhere to be found and a slightly open window, did he just jump off of a second story building!?.

Dream rushes up to his window and looks around, "lookin' for me?" Spoke sapnap who was sitting on the roof, dream sighs in relief and annoyance.

"Get back inside, the coasts clear and George went out to find you" said dream as sapnap stands up, balancing himself to not slip and fall off of the orange slanted roof.

Dream hands sapnap a hand which he gladly took, Dream proceeds to pull him inside to help as sapnap easily went through the window.

"You're lucky that there was not that many people walking around the street." Said Dream, sapnap gives him a short laugh and pats his shoulder.

"It's fine! As long as George doesn't get my head then I'll be fine, by the way thanks for helping me out there! Your idea of Hiding on the roof was good but under the bed would have been better.."

Sapnap exclaimed to which dream looks at him as if he was crazy, "Wh- My idea!? I literally told you to hide under the bed or inside the closet!"

"Sure~.. it's sapnap by the way!" Said sapnap introducing himself to the dirty blonde infront of him while putting a hand out for him to shake,

"Dream, and yeah I already know" said dream as he shook sapnap's hand before taking away, "Oh! And to repay you for having my ass back there dinner's on me!"

"Uhm- hold on I have to process everything that's happening right now, I just woke up for XD's sake!" Dream groans out feeling his head hurt.

"I understand, but dinner's on me later! Alright?" Said sapnap as he then makes his way to the door, "Sure?" Said Dream still trying to wake his mind up as he was still tired from last night.

Sapnap grins widely, "great! It's a date then!" Sapnap shot him a wink before exiting the room and closing the door right after, I feel like I just agreed to something bad.

Dream just shrugs it off and walks up to his bags to get fresh clothes and since he hasn't unpacked yet.

After doing so he proceeded to do his daily routine and eat the lunch Bad, as George said made for him.

End of Chapter 2.

Hey, I've finally got the balls to write again! Sorry for the long wait and the extra break I took. Really needed it and probably so did some of y'all

During the break- well yesterday I've also gotten the balls to confess to someone I like through a joke.

And we're dating now, I really took "It all started with a joke" seriously huh?

I hope y'all liked this chapter though!

Love y'all <3