Henry // Lime/lemon

bold = prompt

henry moaned and leaned in to give me a deep kiss.

e came up for air and laughed at me, "You're so cute, you know that?"I smiled and nodded, "You know you love me too, right?"e laughed again and got up from the couch and headed into the kitchen.I got up and followed him."We're not going to have sex, Henry.You can't eat if you're going to be doing that."He shrugged and took a large bite of his pizza."I don't want to have sex.I just want to eat.Don't you want to have sex?"I shook my head and sat back down.He dropped his pizza on the floor and moved closer to me."We're going to have sex tonight.I just know it."I shook my head."No, Henry, we're not.I don't want to do that with you.""I know.I just want to eat you."I shook my head again."No."He reached out and touched my face."Please, don't make me do this."He put his arm around me and pulled me to his chest."I'll do anything, I promise.I'll do anything you want.Please, just don't make me do that."I started to cry and then I didn't know what to do.I needed to do something to stop this, but what?I looked up at him and looked down at him and back up at him."I'm going to take a shower."He nodded and smiled."Okay, sweetie.Do you want me to come in with you?"I shook my head and stood up."I'm going to take a shower by myself.I'll see you in a little while."I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.I leaned against the door and tried to calm down.My emotions were all over the place.I stood there for a minute and then I heard the shower running.I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.He was standing there with his back to me and his head down.I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulders."I'm sorry, Henry.""I know you are, Katie.I know you are.It's just so hard for me."I took his face in my hands and stared into his eyes."I know you're scared.I'm scared too.But we're going to be okay.I'm going to be okay.I promise."I leaned in and kissed him.He kissed me back, softly at first and then he pulled me in and kissed me harder.His tongue explored my mouth and I sucked on it as he kissed me.My hands ran up and down his back and I leaned my head back so that he could get closer to me.I felt his hands running up my back and he ran them down to my ass and grabbed it.I leaned back into him and felt his erection against my ass.He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me."I want you so much."I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him again."I want you, too.I've never wanted anyone like I want you."I reached down and grabbed his dick through his jeans and he moaned into my mouth."I want you, Katie.Please.I need you."I looked at him for a second and then I unzipped his jeans."I want you to come in here and make love to me.I want you to take me and make me yours."I looked at him and waited for his response.I could tell he was debating what he wanted to do.He looked at me and then he took my hand and led me to the bed.I sat down and looked at him."Are you sure?""Yes.Please, Henry."He moved to the edge of the bed and then he stood up."Take your clothes off."I smiled at him and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.I slid my jeans off and kicked them to the side and then I kicked off my shoes and undid my bra.I leaned back on my hands and stared at him."You're so beautiful."He stared back at me and then he started unbuttoning his shirt."You're so sexy."I reached out and touched his chest and I felt his hands on my ass."You feel so good."I smiled and ran my hands up and down his chest and then I started running my hands up his stomach.He groaned and put his hands on my ass."Do you have any idea how bad I want to make love to you right now?"I giggled and ran my hands down his stomach to his pants.I unbuttoned them and pulled them down.He stepped out of them and kicked them away.He ran his hands up my legs and grabbed my ass again."Do you have any idea how bad I want you?"I smiled and slid my panties down."I know exactly how bad I want you."I leaned forward and kissed his cock and then I started taking it into my mouth.I ran my tongue around it and then I started sucking on it.I took it as far as I could into my mouth and then I pulled it out."Oh, Katie, I want to make love to you now."He grabbed my hair and moved my head up and down on his dick.I looked up at him and smiled."Oh, Henry, I want you to make love to me now."I sucked on him and then I grabbed his dick in my hand and started stroking it.I sucked on him harder and faster and then I ran my tongue around the head of his dick and then down his shaft."Oh, God, Katie."He grabbed my hair and moved my head up and down his dick."I'm going to come in your mouth."He moaned and then he groaned."Oh, fuck."He grabbed my head and pushed me down onto his dick."Oh, God.Oh, fuck."He groaned again and then he groaned and pulled my hair."Oh, Katie.I'm coming."He groaned and I felt his dick tense in my mouth.I kept sucking and stroking him until he stopped moving."I came in your mouth," he whispered into my ear."Oh, Katie."He smiled at me and then he ran his fingers through my hair."I'm sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you."I smiled at him and licked my lips."It's okay.It was worth it."He laughed and I looked up at him."You're amazing.""You're amazing, too."I reached out and touched his face."I want you to make love to me."He stared into my eyes."Do you?""Yes."I smiled at him and he smiled back at me."I'm not going to make love to you.I'm going to fuck you."He groaned and ran his fingers through my hair."I'm going to take my time and make love to you.I'm going to make you feel good.I'm going to make you feel like you're the only woman in the world.""I want you to make love to me, Henry."I smiled at him."I want you to make love to me now.""Oh, Katie."He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard."I want to make love to you, but I want to make sure that you're ready.I want to make sure that I'm making the right decision.I want to make sure that you're okay with this.""I'm okay."I nodded and smiled at him."I'm ready."He pulled away from me and ran his hands through his hair."You sure are a mess.""I'm ready."I nodded again and he smiled at me."We can go into the bathroom and I'll give you a bath.""Okay."I bit my lower lip."I'm clean."