A Niall Horan and Harry Styles Imagine part 1

#Imagine you have broken up with Harry Styles and have been going out with Niall Horan for a while now. Then Niall texts you asking if you want to go out to the cinema tonight and you reply yes. Suddenly that evening you hear the door bell ring. You jump and quickly run to see who it is. It's Niall, you smile happily to yourself knowing who it is, as you open the door. 'Hey beautiful' he smirks as he sees how beautiful you look. You blush like mad and before you can say anything, he quickly grabs your hand and pulls you closer. You giggle as he lifts you up and carries you bridal style over to his car. You both laugh and joke in the car on the journey to the cinema.

When you eventually get to the cinema, you go to the shop beside it and get some snacks. '2 popcorns please' you said to the young boy at the till. After getting your snacks and paying for the tickets, you and Niall walk into the dark cinema room holding hands. You both pick a comfortable seat near the back. After a few minutes you decide to turn around. 'Shit!' you say as you start to panic, when you realise who is sitting behind you. It was Harry. 'What's wrong babe?' Niall says looking at you rather worried before eating some popcorn. 'Oh nothing babe, just wish this film would start soon!' you quickly reply back to him while turning back around and smiling. 

Harry looks down at you both heartbroken, as he watches Niall kiss you softly as the movie starts up, your pink lipstick staining his cheek in the process. Suddenly Harry gets up out of his seat and storms over to Niall pushing him backwards. 'I thought you were my friend?' Harry snaps at you. 'She doesn't love you any more Harry, Why cant you just accept that?!' Niall snaps back at Harry while getting angry. Harry looks down at the ground upset. 'I used to be Y/N boyfriend before you came along, so no I cant actually accept that you love her, cos Y/N I love you with all my heart and I always have and will' Harry says to Niall while smiling over at you. You smiled and blushed with what Harry just said and smiled back at him. Then you looked back at Niall who didn't look too happy.

After this you all sat in silence as you all came to terms with what just happened, while watching the rest of the film. But you weren't actually into it much now and you didn't think Niall and Harry were either, as Harry and Niall both kept looking at you every once in a while, to see what you would do or say. Your confused just as much as they at at this moment in time. You love them both equally but you can only choose one of them... so who will you choose?

*PART 2 COMING SOON!!!*