Personal Harry Imagine for NicoleChristine94

#Imagine You've had a stressful day and it didn't seem like it was going to get any better because Harry has the boys over right now, and they usually were very loud. 

You open the door and kick your shoes off, slamming the door shut. The commotion from the living room ceased as you made your way to the kitchen. ‘Babe?’ Harry called from the next room over. You didn't answer, growing more and more agitated by the second. Harry clumsily made his way over to you, stumbling about everywhere, obviously more than a bit tipsy.

‘Babyyyy! You’re home!’ He draped an arm around your shoulders and planted a big wet one on your lips. ‘Harry..’ you groaned. ‘Hmm…?’ ‘W-who convinced you to drink so much?’ ‘Oh… Louis and Niall said I could never out drink them… It was a bet… I won.’ ‘Obviously….’ you grumbled, leading Harry to a chair, then rushing the boys out, scolding them for their stupidity. ‘Sorry, (Y/N),’ Niall said, being the only sober one, “I’ll drive the lot home.’ You nod and sigh, closing the door. ‘Harry!’ You call loudly, figuring he was close to passing out. Sleepy drunk. ‘Huh? Babe? Where’d you go?’ He whimpered sleepily.

You walk back into the kitchen to see him slipping out of the chair, nodding off again. ‘Harry!’ You shout to get his attention. His head snaps up but he still falls out of the chair. You go over and help him up, half dragging him back into your bedroom. ‘You silly thing.’ You mutter before he collapsed onto the mattress. You brought a glass of water and some pain killers for when he woke up again. 

Then, exhausted from dragging your much bigger boyfriend up the stairs and the already awful day you've had, dozed off next to him. You wake up much later with Harry’s arms wrapped around your waist and his lips pressed to your neck. ‘Harry?’ You croaked sleepily. ‘Go back to sleep, love. Thanks for taking care of me… I love you, Nicole.’ ‘I love you too, Harry.’ You mumble sleepily.

-Sorry it's really late I've been really busy since, but i hoped you still enjoyed it!:) <3 xx