FREE GUY🌚 (APPLICATIONS)

Who has seen the movie Free Guy? I thought it was a pretty hilarious one XD

Especially that scene LOL (literally).

Okay, back to business!

In this part you will make your applications for whichever book you'd like to be reviewed. I'll keep it simple and short. Below are the requirements for filling out your form.

~Book title

~Genre

~Number of chapters

~Completed or ongoing

~Number of chapters you'd be willing to read from my work, 3:30pm, as payment.

~Keyword

~Followed me PERMANENTLY, Theandwriting

~Five tags of active people (to get the shop out there)

Yes, there is a small fine to pay, hehe! Normally, I'd do this for free, as I love free things and I'm guessing we all do, but my work does need some traction too T_T.

If you notice I haven't given you any number of chapters to read, instead how many chapters you read is your choice to make, so you can read as many as one chapter or even fifty.

But do note: AT THE END OF YOUR TOTAL NUMBER OF CHAPTERS YOU'RE REQUIRED TO LEAVE A DETAILED COMMENT ON HOW YOU FOUND THE CHAPTERS YOU HAVE READ SO FAR AND YOUR GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THEM AS A READER.

For instance, keyword-guy, if you decide you'd read the first five chapters, you do not necessarily have to comment on all five, unless you wish to-ALTHOUGH LEAVING VOTES IS MANDATORY-but in your final chapter which would be the fifth one, you will leave a detailed comment that shows you actually did read.

PS: The keyword is somewhere in there so I guess you'll have to read the whole thing *winks*.

THE review of your work will be posted after you have completed your payment!

Well, that's about it! Shall we get onto the applications then?🎉

->APPLY HERE: