Chapter One

If you were to ask me what power I would have, I'd say flight. But none of that angel wing stuff, no, mine would be huge green Luna Moth wings, because, well, their life as a moth is very short, and some may say so is mine.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'm jumping from building to building, my green wings helping me gliding so I could reach the farther buildings. And I can feel the wind in my hair, and I can see the world below me, the cars and people walking and driving around, and I smile, this, this feeling is freedom. I could do this day and night, just to be free from gravity and just glide- "Moth! The Force is right behind you!" the degrading voice of Blink said through my earpiece.

"Shit-" I muttered, "Is it the whole team?"

"Looks like it, there's Twilight, Adonis, and Willow." Blink spoke through my earpiece.

"Fucking wonderful." I said, as I jumped from building to building.

"Moth!" Willow shouted at me, "Stand down Moth, and you won't leave with a single scratch!"

"Where's the fun in that?" I shouted back at the trio.

"Go to sleep," I heard Twilight whisper into my ear and- wait- Twilight wasn't even near me, she was far behind me, "No thank you Twilight!" I shouted.

"Moth, you gotta get out of there," Blink said, "there's no way to win a 3v1, just get out of there."

"Yeah, but Blinkkk it's not everyday that I get to fight with The Force!" I whined.

"Moth." Blink scolded into my ear.

"But-"

"No, get out of there."

"Fine," I sighed, "I'll get the earpiece out of my ear."

"No wait-" Blink said as I yanked the thing out of my ear.

"Bye-bye Blink!" I said as I stomped on the 6th earpiece I had this week.

In that time it took for me to stop and stomp on the earpiece, one of Adonis's throwing spears had been thrown at my leg, but luckily, me being the bestest and most agile vigilante this city has ever seen, I dodged it very easily.

At this point, the whole Force is on the same building I'm on, and are closing in on me. Shit. "Fancy seeing you guys here!" I spoke.

"Moth, you are a wanted vigilante," Twilight spoke first, not even addressing my first statement. Rude. "Turn yourself in, and we can settle this the easy way."

"Hmmm," I said, placing my pointer finger on my chin, "may I ask why? Honestly, I haven't even stolen anything in my vigilante form!"

"What about as a civilian?" Twilight urged, "that's still stealing."

"Yes, but aren't we talking about a Moth, not a civilian Moth?" I asked, "Besides, a persons gotta do, what a persons gotta do to survive, survival of the fittest and all, y'know?"

Adonis then stepped ahead, "Can we just get this done with, I'm getting bored and we all have stuff to do."

"Fine," Twilight said, "now, let's try this again, Moth, go to sleep."

"Yeah, no thank you." I said as I took a step off the building, gliding down to the ground, leaving the trio on the roofs.