Chapter Three

"Is that all you got?" I shouted as Adonis threw another blade at me, "That's lame dude, aren't you supposed to be the scary hero?"

Adonis just rolled his eyes and threw another blade, this time hitting me in the calf, making me stumble a bit, but regained my footing, like the absolute god that I am.

"You fucker-" I gritted through my teeth.

"There's more where that came from!" Twilight said, appearing to the left of me.

"AH! Jeepers fuckin' creepers man-!" I shouted, taking a shaky step away from Twilight.

"There's no need to be scared," Willow said, appearing to the right of me.

"HOW MANY OF YOU FUCKS ARE THERE?!" I exclaimed, stepping away from Willow.

"Just us three," Adonis said, taking a step towards me. Oh hell no, I took a step back, feeling the edge of the building on my heel.

"Hey, hey, no need to worry kid," Willow said, puffing her dark wings up, most likely trying to intimidate me, rude, "we just wanna talk."

"About how awesome I am? Because, I can talk about that all day to you boring fucks," I said, taking a glance back at the fall, which, isn't too bad, I could glide down if I wanted to, which I can because I am the best at flying.

"What exactly are your powers, Moth," Twilight asked, taking a step towards me.

"Pure awesomeness," I said, pressing my emergency button, where is Blink I need her.

"Other than that," Willow said.

"That's it, that's my superpower," I said, putting my hands on my hips, "which is, arguably, better than Twilights," I turned to Twilight, "also, you need to work harder on that, it was a mere whisper in my ear."

"Oh you little fucker-" Twilight said, putting a hand on the taser on her belt.

"Twilight," Adonis said, "calm down, stay level headed."

Twilight just huffed in defeat.

"Well, if you don't mind me," I said, taking a step back to the edge of the building, "I have some business to attend to, but I was a blast chatting with you."

I saluted them and took a step off the building, falling backwards. I heard their shouts from the top of the building, and just in spite of them, I waited till I was about 10 feet from the ground before I glided to safety.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oh for FUCKS SAKE" Twilight shouted from the roof.

Willow and Adonis just laughed.

(Author Note: Lets just say Blink was on a coffee break-)