Season 2: Chapter 6

The smell of bacon was strong when you and Mitsuya reached the door.  Duke bolted through the door as soon  as Mitsuya opened it, nearly knocking the both of you down. "Good lord Duke, calm down." You laughed as he ran to his bowl that Ms. Kimura had just finished filling up for him. "Where were you two?" You heard Kenji asked as he entered the kitchen, spotting you and Mitsuya. arms still linked. "Having coffee outside, where were you? You are usually already up waiting for me." You stated as you unlocked your arm from Mitsuya's and made your way over to the large kitchen table. "We overslept since we didn't get any sleep last night." Kaede said as he appeared from around the corner as well, displaying an exhausted look on his face to match the one on Kenji's face. "I figured something was up. I don't think I've ever been out on the beach without either of you trailing behind me, was kinda nice." You chuckled as you sipped from your coffee cup. "Yeah, well don't get used to t." Kenji stated as he sat to your left, Mitsuya on your right. "Do I need to move?" Mitsuya leaned it to ask you, noticing Kaede still standing. "No, you're good." You said, cutting your eyes at Kaede who reluctantly took a seat across from you.

"Bout time you joined us." Mitsuya said suddenly. You lifted your head from your cup to see Chifuyu along with a struggling Baji, Smiley and Angry dragging behind him. "I had to fight them to get up." Chifuyu shook his head as he made his way over to the table with the others. "My head hurts so bad." Baji whined as he placed his head on the table, his long hair pooling around his head onto the white marble top table. "Ms. Kimura, could you please get the boys some Tylenol?" You asked, trying to help them out as much as possible. She nodded her head as she pulled a bottle from a drawer. "Thanks." Angry groaned as Ms. Kimura began placing a dose of two Tylenol's for each of them on the table in front of them.  "Should I go ahead and start passing out breakfast?" Ms. Kimura asked you. "That will be fine." You smiled at her. You were ready to eat. She began bringing plates to the table jammed full of savory food. Bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, waffles, toast. A breakfast buffet displayed in front of them within minutes. She then began to pass out empty plates for all of you, leaving two plates at the empty chairs for the two missing guests. 

"Where's Draken and Mikey?" Chifuyu asked as he began filling his plate. "Right here." Mikey said as he entered the room with Draken right beside him. You felt your breath catch in your chest as he came strolling in. You quickly turned your attention to the empty plate in front of you, examing every detail of the plain plate. Anything to keep you distracted. Draken and Mikey made their way over to the table with the rest of the group and took a seat next to Kaede, Draken being the separator between him and Mikey. You began filling your plate with some food, trying to ignore Mikey while steadying your breathing . "Thanks for letting us crash here Y/N." Draken said as he accepted a cup of coffee from Ms. Kimura. "You're welcome." You said giving him a smile. It was really nice having this many people over for breakfast. Usually it was just you Kaede and Kenji at the breakfast table in the mornings. This was almost like a family breakfast. Everyone laughing and talking and enjoying a good meal. It made you feel happy, not lonely. You could feel a smile spreading across your face as you took in the scene in front of you. You turned your head to be met with Mikey's stare who was also grinning as he looked at you. Why did he have to look at you that way? Your breath catching again. The two of you sat there locked in a stare, almost lost in your own world.

"Y/N." Kenji said, yanking you out of your trance. "Hmm?" Was all you could muster out as you turned your head to him. He had a stern look on his face, evidently catching the moment you and Mikey had just gotten lost in. "Don't we have some business to take care of today?" Kaede said, trying to break the silent battle the both of you were currently engaging in. "Umm not really. I do need to run down to Crush today to check on the girls." You said, taking a bite of toast. "Wait Crush?" Baji interjected, a confused look on his face. "Yeah." You said, exchanging a confused look with him. "The strip joint?" Smiley asked, a mouth full of pancakes. "Yeah...." You answered again. "You work there?" Angry asked, assuming you were a dancer there. You began chuckling. "I own it." You answered, watching all of the shocked looks begin to pop up on there faces one by one. "Your own a strip club?" Draken asked, still in shock. "The largest one in Japan." You said with a smirk. "Are there any single dancers?" Baji asked, a perverted smile spreading across his face. He never waisted a minute that was for sure. You suddenly had an idea. "How about I take you and you can find out yourself." You said, taking a bite of your bacon. Kenji and Kaede both turned to you, displaying their disapproval of the idea on their face. "I'm down!" Baji said excitedly. "You okay with that Mikey?" Draken turned to ask their leader. "Sure, why not." He said. Draken knew he wasn't going to say no if you were going.