Season 2: Chapter 16

You waited at the gazebo like you had told Mikey. The stars filled the sky like the night the two of you came there. But instead of it being a night of fun, it was a night of stress and worry. You stood there staring out over the city as you heard footsteps approaching. "Hey are you okay?" Mikey asked as he rushed over to you. "Yeah, I'm good." You assured him. "Then why are you asking me to come out here at almost 1am? Something is up." He said, picking up that things weren't right. You sighed before you began. "Do you remember that island I was telling you about?" You began. Mikey stared at you, concerned. "yeah." He said. "After the events of tonight I have decided that its best I make that departure sooner than expected." You began. "What? When?" He asked, shock setting in now. "Tomorrow." You replied. "Tomorrow!? Are you kidding me? What the hell Y/?" He said. "No I'm not. This started because of my dumb choices and I'm not going to have you or anyone else get caught up in it and get hurt. So I'm leaving tommorrow." You told him again. "No you're not." He said. "Mikey yes, I am." You said once again. "I said no your not!" He yelled at you. Almost like he was over you. The last thing you needed was someone giving you attitude when you were already stressed out. 

"You know what Mikey, this was a mistake. I'm going to go ahead and take my leave. Have a good night." You said before turning around to make the walk to the car. A slight trickle of rain began as you marched across the grass. "Hey wait a minute." Mikey said as he trailed behind you. "No, I'm heading home now. Thank you for coming out to meet me." You said as you continued to the car. "Heading home? We just got here." He said continuing to chase you. "Yes and I said what I needed to say. I'm done now." You replied as you finally reached your car. You reached your hand out for the handle but was blocked as Mikey slammed his hand on the top of the door. "Mikey move your hand." You said as you turned to look at him. "No." He growled. "Yes. Now." You growled back. "I am not letting you leave me again!" He shouted. You stood there shocked. "I beat myself up everyday since you left. I was stupid and pushed you away once I realized I had gotten in too deep. I couldn't stop thinking about you and I knew that I wasn't what you needed. I couldn't be that at the time and instead of telling you I pushed you away. I loved you Y/N. I've loved you every day since." he said as he placed his hands on your face. "and I still do. Please don't leave me again." He pleaded as he stared at you. There they were. Those feelings from so long ago fully returning. The feeling of needing to be apart of him in any and every way again. As he locked his lips with yours you could fill electricity surging through your body. 

The feeling you searched for in other people had once again returned. It was him and had always been him. The kiss intensified as your feelings for each other resurfaced and engulfed both of you. The rain became heavier as you continued your embrace. He reached for the back door of the car, manuvering the both of you to it. He began to lightly push you into the car until the both of you were fully in the backseat, shutting the door behind him. The kiss became deeper as his hands trailed down your body, becoming familiar with every curve once again. Both of your breathing became heavier, not breaking the kiss for air. He finally broke it as he began sliding his shirt up over his head. You followed his move, removing yours as well to reveal a red lace bra. He stared at you in the moonlight that filled the car. The sound of the rain now pounding on the roof of the car and your breathing the only sound filling the car. He quickly returned his lips to yours. He cupped both of your breasts in his hands giving them a slight squeeze before sliding them down your stomach to your waistband. He fiddled with the button a few minutes before he began shimmying your pants down over your hips and off your legs, revealing a matching set of red lace panties. You could hear him unbuckling his belt as he kissed you. 

He slowly began trailing the kiss from your lips down your neck reaching your chest. He planted soft kisses all over your chest as he slid his pants off. He then used his hand to undo your bra as he continued kissing your skin softly. You helped him by removing the bra off and tossing it to the floorboard. You laid there across the backseat as he held both bare breasts in his hands taking your nipple in his mouth as he sucked it. Switching between both periodically.  You let out a soft moan as the feeling sent tingles between your legs. He slowly began his movement downward once more, trailing kisses down your stomach softly till he had positioned himself between your legs. You stared out the back window as you focused on the feeling of his lips just below your waist band area. Waiting for the moment he kissed you lower.  There was small break where the kissing stopped, causing anticipation to rise in you. But that was completely replaced as he ran his tongue over your clit. You let out a sharp exhale. He took that as good and began fully taking you in his mouth, swirling his tongue around in soft circles. You looked down momentarily to see him feasting on you. He looked up at you, his big dark eyes filled with an intensity you hadn't seen. He grabbed both of your legs pushing them up and out of his way, causing your back to arch. You gasped with each slow circle he made. You were coming undone with each second that passed. You could feel it building till it reached it peek. You grabbed his hands that were dug into your thigh as you began to cum. He pressed his tongue harder on your clit, intensifying your orgasm. 

As your moans subsided he positioned himself over you, kissing you once again. You could feel his dick rubbing against your throbbing area as he positioned himself between your legs. He slowly began pushing his way into you. Slowly sliding against your slippery walls as he dove deeper into you. You both let out a moan as he reached the bottom. He began moving his hips slowly, filling you with a feeling you hadn't had in awhile. A feeling you had yearned for for so long. As you moaned with each stroke he picked up his speed causing your moans to become louder. "Mikey." You moaned as pleasure filled every inch of your body. You could see him smile in the dark, enjoying the sound of his name coming off your lips. "Turn over princess." He said. Without hesitation you got on all fours ready for him to take you from behind. He re-inserted himself in you as he began thrusting fast, digging his fingers into your hips. You let out a loud yelp as the feeling began to overwhelm you. You slammed your hand against the window as you tried to steady yourself as he became more forceful, speed picking up as well. You struggled to catch your breath as you body began to buzz. "Say my name again." He said, continuing the pace. "Mikey." You managed to choke out. He reached a hand up and around your neck, arching you back toward him. He leaned his face next to yours. "Louder princess." He whispered in your ear as he slammed into you. You cried his name as you began to cum again. "Good girl." He praised you as he continued, he moans becoming more intense. 

He broke his rythm as he pulled himself from you. "Get on top of me." He said as he sat down on the seat, as you crawled over top of him. He held his dick in his hand as you began to lower yourself on him. Both letting out a moan once more as he entered you once more. Your movements became faster along with your moans and breathing. He began thrusting up each time you came down on you. You could hear his moans becoming more frequent with each thrust till his grip on your hips was so tight you were sure there were going to be bruises. You could feel another orgasm about to spill over as he came closer to his. As you picked up your speed you reached your peek coming undone on top of him, causing him to as well. He let out a loud moan as he gripped you close to him, releasing himself inside of you. Pumping his hips each time his dick pulsated.

 You laid there in his lap as he held you, both of you trying to catch your breaths. "Y/N" He said in between breaths. You lifted your self away from him to see his face. "Promise me you won't leave me." He said, his eyes almost begging you. All the plans you were so set on began fading away. The idea of not having him once more was unimaginable. "I promise." you said as you kissed him. 

--------------------------------------------------

Back at home:

"I'm home!" You yelled as you entered the house.  You expected to hear someone respond but heard nothing. "Crap I forgot to message Kaede." You had totally forgot. Mikey had distracted you, but you weren't going to tell him that. You would shoot him a message in a few. You were home and safe now. You immediately thought about Kenji. He was really upset before you left, and you needed to talk to him. You didn't want to leave him upset like that. You made your way down the downstairs hallway where both Kenji and Kaede's rooms were. Once you reached Kenji's room you knocked. "Kenji can I come in?" You asked as you leaned your ear against the door. "Kenji?" You called to him. You waited again for an answer but once again nothing. You reached for the door handle to discover the door unlocked. You began opening the door, revealing Kenji's dimly lit room. "Kenji are you here?" You called out again. You went to take a step before a pain errupted in your head. The pain was so intense it brought you to your knees. You felt like you were going to throw up. You glanced back behind you as you put your hands on the ground as you tried to steady the spinning. You could see a pair of feet standing behind you. Panic set in as your vision became blurry and dark. Was this how you died? If you had just texted Kaede like you were supposed to he would be here. Thoughts rushed through your mind before you finally collided with the ground and the darkness took over. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE MORE CHAPTER!!! It's been a hot minute since a smut chapter but I wanted it to come in at the perfect time. I feel like im going to finish this tonight because I am on a roll.