Mornings with ace

Word count 262
—-
Let's be honest, Ace wakes up early. Like 6-7am early. Like who wakes up at that time. We are connected creators that can make our own sleep schedule. Anyway, like every morning Aces alarm go off but sometimes he doesn't realize so he it's his phone making the annoying alarm sound. "Ace turn off that alarm" you said in a sleepy voice, you don't hear a response so you turn over to see him still asleep. "Ace, my love" you said while shaking him awake. He doesn't budge so you took matter into your own hands, you climb over him and grade his phone and you turn off the alarm. As you were about to go back to your original position, you felt to muscular arms wrap around your waist and lays you on your back. "Ace what are you doing" you ask him "I'm tired" he says in a little baby voice and lays on your chest you you little laugh. He looks up at you and asks "why you laughing" as he hides his face in your chest, "you're so cute" you grab his face and do like butterfly kisses. After a while you both end up falling asleep again. Thomas walks in to ask if we wanted to be in a video but sees that we are not awake, he takes a photo because why wouldn't he.

Petroutv

677,964 likesPetroutv I should just dump a bucket of water on them next time

677,964 likes
Petroutv
I should just dump a bucket of water on them next time

aceakers-you shouldn't
Y/n.y/l/n- yeah no

——-
Sry it's short