Workout with ace

Im back 🌚
Word count - 469
——
Ace and I decided to head to the gym today. I always try to stay in shape. And Ace was a total simp for that. After we brushed our teeth he made me breakfast. "Why can't we have like waffles or something" I whined " you had waffles yesterday. And didn't you say you want to start going on a diet" "you agree with me on going on a diet now" I said in an offensive tone "no you're perfect and you don't have to do anything but I'm not making you waffles" he said and gave me a protein shake and a yogurt bowl. "Ok now that you are finally done y/n go change" "I'll workout in this" "you are going to working out in my boxers and my hoodie??" As I think about my outfit I run upstairs to go change.

"Y/n you are going to workout not a gym outfit photo shoot" I ignore him and threw the keys at him because I'm not driving

"Y/n you are going to workout not a gym outfit photo shoot" I ignore him and threw the keys at him because I'm not driving. We get into the car and we get out of the drive way. "You think I should work on glutes or abs today?" I ask Ace "ass" "you're such a pervert sometimes" I told him and we burst out laughing.
We got to the gym and checked in, usually ace and I would work together but I wasn't really feeling it day "um Ace I'm going to work out over there today" "what? Why we always workout together" "I know but I kinda just want to do it by myself today" "ok, well tell me if anything happens" "ok I will" I give him a light kiss and walk off. I set up and start out simple before I got the weights. As I got done with me pre workout I headed to one on the machines, I started to do some squats and we I went to get up from my squat position I felt a hard slap on my ass. I quickly drop the weight and turn around to see who is was when I see Ace. " are you serious right now" "what?? Am I not aloud to touch my girlfriend" "right now you aren't go find something to do" "jeez so mean" he said and walk away.
After we finish our working we headed home and took a shower (separately). I change into some casual and so did Ace. I was pretty tired after that whole workout but it was still pretty early. I go to find Ace to see him making a smoothie as always. I go up to hug him behind "can you make me one" "sure" "thanks" and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He finished making our smoothies and we ended up cuddling and watching a movie.