Emmy

Emmy sat on her bed with a small headache, it's been a few days since she gas seen Sarah but she's noticed that there has been a girl watching her around school.
With a sigh she curled back up in her warm blankets today just wasn't her day. 'I wonder what Sarah is doing?' Emmy thought while looking at her wall, her galaxy poster glittering in the light from her small lamp.
"Emmy! Your friend Sarah is here!" Jenny her step mother called from down stairs. 'Sarah? Why is she here? How did she find me?'
A knock at her door made her heart stop.
"Come in!" She yelled. In walked Sarah her long pink hair curled at the ends her silver eyes glowing and her lips a black and blue color. "I like your lipstick colors" Emmy said looking at the floor trying not to look the lovely girl in the eyes.
"You can borrow them if you like?" Sarah's voice made Emmy get butterflies. Sarah wore a short black tutu white vest; with nothing under it, Emmy might add. And black combat boots.
"No no its fine looks better on you I don't wear makeup" Emmy looked up go see Sarah staring. "What?"
"Emmy you're beautiful..." Sarah mumbled sitting beside Emmy "Emmy.." Sarah leaned forward....

"Emmy! Your friend Fiona is here!"

Fiona...?

(Short part because I've been busy getting ready for A2F (anime) and finals in school have come up ^^ don't forget to vote message me and help me write!)