Fiona

Pain.... Horrible pain.... Like electric shocks piercing every fiber of her skin... Every atom... Everything... It started last night when Fiona was asleep. She woke up screaming feeling as if someone was ripping her to pieces.
Help... Help me Emmy!! Emmy please help me!!! She screamed inwardly for her mate hot tears streaming down her face as she bit a pillow almost ripping it to bits. Then around midnight a final shock worse than the last went from her toes to her head worse than anything she has felt before.
As the pain subsided she sat in a puddle of her own tears and sweat, she couldn't figure out what happened, why she was in so much pain... Fiona closes her eyes and laid back taking deep breaths. Emmy... Emmy my love my sweet sweet mate... Why aren't you here? Why didn't you come when I called.... I needed you... I love you....
Dreams drifted over her eyes, she was walking in the snow she was a pup cold.. Hungry afraid.. A girl barley old enough to be wondering around was laying in the snow, Fiona sniffed her the poor thing was cold almost frozen. Fiona laid gently on top of her giving her remaining heat to the young girl.. When morning came she heard humans calling out in frantic voices
"Emmaline! Emmaline!!??" Fiona stood a bit and let out a few barks, she heard footsteps coming their way. She licked the poor girls cheek and took off hiding in some bushes near by.
A young woman and young man ran up and fell to the ground cradling her. Fiona could hear the woman exclaim how Emmaline was warm and how it was amazing...
The dream faided away as light peaked through the window of Fiona's room....