Chapter Three

You and Randy walk home together and hang out at his place. Howard comes along but he leaves after you beat him and Randy at Grave Puncher. It's just you and Randy. Alone. His parents are still at work. "So y/n, do you want to do something?" Randy asks looking around. "Well, there is one thing," You reply making direct eye contact with him. "What is-" Before cutting him off with a deep kiss. You pull away and look at him. He looks shocked, you worry if you did something wrong, but before you can express your thoughts, he pulls you in again for another deep kiss. Before you know it, you guys are on his bed, cuddling and kissing. You're on cloud 9. You know he is too based on his smiles and resistance to pulling back. You wonder how he's so strong yet soft. In the middle of a kiss, something in his bag starts vibrating interrupting the moment. You sit up and go to his bag. It's just a book? You got to reach for it, but Randy tells you not to. "Cmon Randy it's just a book," You open it and you're sucked through a portal.

You're in what appears to be a comic book world with a nice forest setting, and the next thing you know, Randy is in there with you. "Quick y/n, you need to get out of here before-" He gets cut off by a strong voice yelling, "NINJA. You know to not bring guests into the Nomicon," Wait. Ninja? Nomicon? NO. RANDY'S THE NINJA? "Wait. Sir, I'm so sorry Randy warned me but I didn't listen," you try to explain but you get cut off. The next thing you know, you and Randy are back in his room. "Randy why didn't you tell me," you ask him. "Y/n, I'm not supposed to let anyone know I'm the Ninja. Only you and Howard know. Please let this stay a secret," Randy begs. "Okay Ninja, but you'll have to repay me with something," You say walking back to his bed. "Oh, I see," He replies before jumping back into his bed and pinning you down with a kiss. 

You text Debbie asking her to lie to your mom to sleep over at Randy's place. Luckily, his parents are fine with it, or at least that's what he told you.

"So what're the sleeping arrangements?" You ask Randy as you pack up your bag

"So what're the sleeping arrangements?" You ask Randy as you pack up your bag. "Well I can sleep on the floor," he says and gives you a look hoping he doesn't have to. "Well I think it wouldn't be good to have the Ninja have back pain," you tease. He scoffs but smiles and thanks you. Before the subject changes, "Oh yeah Randy since tomorrow is Saturday, what do you want to do?" You ask him while setting up the bed. "Whatever you want, mi amor," he says while laughing like an idiot. You roll your eyes and jokingly say, "Oh yeah in my sleep I can be a bit of a kicker," Randy replies, "Well maybe I'll have to cuddle you to stop you from kicking," you blush. Even though he's joking, you wouldn't mind it.

You guys stay up way too late making fun of fanfiction and just talking. It feels good to be so comfortable with him. Eventually, Randy falls asleep, and you lay down next to him, falling asleep shortly after. You wake up to your phone ringing. "Who's calling me at 9 am?" Shit. It's your mom. You don't even realize that Randy was spooning you. "Hi mom," you say trying to sound awake. "Hi, sweetie. I can't pick you up from Debbie's so you'll have to walk home," you exhale. Thank goodness. "Okay Mom I'll be fine," You say before hanging up. Randy wakes up after you hang up, "Who was that?" he says yawning. "Just my mom, we have the whole day to ourselves," Randy smiles before pulling you back into a hug. 

After getting out of bed and waking up, you have an idea. "How about the pool?" Randy jerks his head around, "Seriously? Or do you just want to see me with my shirt off? Because if so-" You cut him off. "Trust me, you slept in a tank top, I've seen enough," you say eyeing him up and down. "Fine y/n but only because I think you're cool," You quickly run by your house to get everything you need for the pool before running back to Randy's place. You see Debbie and Howard there. "Cmon l/n, did you think I wasn't going to spy on you and your honey bun," Debbie says giggling. You roll your eyes and sigh. "Fine but don't be weird please," you beg Debbie. She nods and the four of you start walking down to the pool.

When you get there, you see Bash. He's one of the jocks and picks on almost everyone. You ignore him and once you get your sunscreen on, you jump into the pool with Randy. It's so crowded you feel like you're at a party. You and Randy manage to find a small private corner where not even Debbie or Howard can see you guys. You smile at him. The silence is deafening. You decide the only way to break the silence is with a kiss. You call his name and move your bodies closer to each other, "Y/n, we're in public," Randy says, moving closer to you. "Are we?" you say tucking a hair behind his ear. You bring him in for a quick kiss, but he goes in for another one and another one. You guys end up french kissing in the corner of a public pool. How romantic. You guys eventually stop when Debbie and Howard spot you guys and start making fake kissing sounds. "Wow Cunningham, didn't know you were so touchy," Howard stays, "Same with you y/n," you blush and Randy pulls your body in closer. Debbie awws while Howard makes fake gagging sounds. You guys play Marco Polo, and Randy gets especially touchy with you. You haven't felt this happy in months.