Chapter Four

TW: This chapter discusses anxiety and simulates a panic attack. If you are uncomfortable, please go to the next chapter.

After the hangout/date, you guys all head back to Randy's place. Debbie seems to get the memo that Randy and I want some more alone time, and once she elbows Howard, he seems to get the memo too. Once they leave Randy turns to you, "Thanks y/n, I really needed that," "What? The pool or my kisses?" You say leaning into him. "Both," he says before pulling you in for a kiss. You feel his warmth against yours. You start breathing heavily. This can't be happening. Not right now. You have got to be kidding me. This is so embarrassing. You start hyperventilating and freezing up. Randy immediately notices and asks, "Are you okay?" you barely manage to say, "Can't breathe, get Debbie," Randy bolts out the door, and Debbie comes barging in. "It's okay y/n, you're safe, Randy get her water," Randy runs out. You manage to start breathing normally but you start bawling. You feel so embarrassed. Randy just saw you have a panic attack. You see him and Debbie whispering. Randy sits down next to you, "Hey y/n, I'm sorry I made you so nervous. I just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't feel embarrassed and I just want you to be okay," You smile, no one ever said that to you before. You hug him and he pulls you in close, "I just wish you would have told me sooner y/n," you sigh and just bury your face into his chest.

You decide to stay the weekend and Randy decided that you guys should just relax. You want to kiss him, but you're hesitant. You turn to him and just give him a small peck. He kisses you back, but before things get more intimate, he asks if you're okay and you say yes. All your anxieties go away when his lips meet yours. You can't stop smiling and being super touchy. Neither can he. The next thing you, he's on top of you kissing and caressing you, and you let him. After the rollercoaster of the past few hours, it feels nice to just be taken care of. There's something still in the back of your mind. He's the Ninja. But what if he gets hurt? Suddenly your phone buzzes.

 But what if he gets hurt? Suddenly your phone buzzes

You laugh. Debbie's such an amazing friend. You can't imagine anyone replacing her, not even Randy.