Chapter 15 - Secret

No Ones POV -

They were cuddled up and watching the movie as normal. Or, at least Harper was.

*What are we gonna tell the gc? Does he even wanna tell them..? I kinda don't but if he does then I would kinda have to. Ugh, why can't someone else figure this out.* Thought Danny, too caught up in his head to watch the movie.

*Hmm, why don't I just ask him? He won't get offended, probably. And then my questions will be answered!* Concluded Danny.

Danny hesitated for a while, just blankly staring at the TV, before he finally said something.

"Hey, um Harper?" Danny whispered, keeping his eyes on the screen.

"What is it?" Harper whispered back.

"Uh, do you wanna tell the gc about us...? And if you do what do we say?" Danny asked, his voice almost above a whisper.

"Well, do you wanna tell them?" Asks Harper.

This caught Danny off guard. He didn't expect his own question to come back at him and he had to process what Harper just asked for a second. He finally thought about it and told Harper.

"I kinda wanna wait for a while..." Danny whispered again.

"Ok, then we can do that." Harper replied, eyes on the screen.

Danny couldn't help but like Harper even more. He made him feel so comfortable around him. Like he could be himself.

Danny somehow managed to scooch in closer to Harper and lay his head against him.

"Mmm..." Danny mumbled, now super warm and comfortable.

Halfway through the second movie, Danny out one of his legs over Harper and attempted to put the other under him so he could wrap himself around Harper.

He successfully did it and he could feel that Harper had tensed up, but he relaxed after a while and that's when Danny fell asleep. Harper fell asleep soon after.

[Fast forward 3 months]

Harper and Danny still haven't told the others but plan to do it in the next couple of weeks. But, since the others didn't know that they were already dating, they kept trying to set them up, which Danny and Harper didn't argue about.

This night was one of those nights. One of the nights where they had all made plans but the others canceled last minute because they were "busy". Of course, they both knew what was happening but weren't annoyed by it.

They could never get enough of eachother. Always hugging and kissing, snuggling up on the couch when no one was there. It was heaven.

However, tonight was different.

They were watching one of Danny's movies like normal, when Danny decided he wanted to sit on Harper's lap.

Now they he had sat on his lap before but never had he unexpectedly done it so when he hopped up very quickly and sat on Harper's lap when he wasnt paying attention, he accidently rubbed against Harper's "area".

Danny didn't notice at first but Harper did. And he freaked the fuck out.

He didn't kick Danny off, as not to make him feel bad but he just tried not to move until the movie was over. In the little time that Danny was sitting on his lap, he managed to get a hard on.

But thankfully, Danny didn't notice.

And then, Danny decided he wasn't comfortable and moved a bit.

"Ah! Danny, fuck." Harper whined.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Danny said as he began to panick.

"No, just stop moving." Harper huffed out.

And that's when Danny noticed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo, next chapters gonna be spicy~

Oh and btw, Danny is 18 while Harper is 19. Harper has his own house but Danny still lives with his parents until he finishes high-school in a month. So neither of them are underage!

- Ducky <3