Episode 7, Wood Of Truth.

???: Yet again your here? Disappointing.

This time Lucas heard another voice coming from his head. It was female like the first one. But it sounded different. As if it was another person.

???: I guess she was right. You are weak..... for now that is. The powers you inherited from us has not awoken yet. *sighs* But that is also to be expected. Doesn't matter. Wake up. Your not allow to die until we return. We are the last of our kind. If you die all of our hard work and species dies with you. So get up and get the hell out of that mansion. Seal that pathetic King Boo. And teach that little Boosette not to mess with you.

Lucas open his eyes and find himself in a dark forest.

Lucas: What..... the.... ouch..... that hurt..... a lot.

Lucas try to get up but wasn't even able to move a finger.

Lucas: Everything hurts right now. That lighting bolt did too much damage for me to withstand..... dammit...... got to get up.

He try to move but the pain was too much for him to take.

Lucas: Can't get up..... there has to be a way.

He was able to move his head and look around. He saw he was in some sort of swam. Giant dead trees everywhere. The sky was dark blue. Thin fog everywhere.

Lucas: Back in the Dark Forest I think. How? Did she throw me out of the mansion into the forest? With just her lightning? Damn she's sure is something. But if I was at my fullest. I would have taken her head on. Oh well, what happen, happen. Crying about it won't solve anything. My main objected is to find a way to get up. Return to the mansion. Find Luigi if his alive. Rescue Mario. And seal King Boo and Boosette. Okay.... how do I do this?

He look around, hoping to find something he can use to get up. But finds nothing.

Lucas: Yeah. Of course I find nothing. So what now........ hm....

*Flashback*

Boosette: You'll be free, you won't longer have to worry about anything. No more following orders and listen to Peach. You'll do whatever you want to do without any sort of consequences. I live of pure joy and pleasure. I can give you all that if you just give up and give into me.

*End Of Flashback*

Lucas: I free live and do whatever I want with no consequences...... I like the sound of that. But in the end what does that get me to? Becoming lazy? Becoming evil in the end? That is not happening. My choice has been made. No turning back now.

He look at the swam and saw some bubbles coming from it.

Lucas: Oh no.

He saw more bubbles coming from swam.

Lucas: GET UP! GET UP!! GET UP!!! IT'S COMING!!! AND IT AIN'T PRETTY!!!

A giant crocodile came out of the swam.