Epilogue

Unknown Location:

Far beyond the Mushroom Kingdom.

The beautiful green grass slowly turn to mod, slowly turn to rock. As a red portal open we can see through a gigantic forest full of life. It wasn't dark like the dark forest. It was beautiful. But every beauty holds it's true deadly intention.

As we can see multiple dinosaur. They were a small amount of Triceratops. But they weren't normal. They all had the head of a triceratops, the back spikes of a stegosaurus, the rock back and the tail of an ankylosaur. As they and change color like a chameleon.

They were hybrids of many types of dinosaur. They had the perfect  defense and offensive bodies. To protect themselves against anything that try to eat them.

However they all stop eating the grass and berries around them and all look up. They felt something was wrong. As around them they saw multiple shadows moving around at fast speed.

Then all the sudden múltiples raptor came from the trees. Yet they weren't normal raptor. They were far bigger and look more magical and their scales look like armor.

 They were far bigger and look more magical and their scales look like armor

Raptors: KREEEEEEEE!!!!

The Raptors rush towards the triceratops. In response the triceratops made a cercile. Protecting the young triceratops. As the triceratops roar at the Raptors. Trying to intimidate them. Yet all the Raptors leap and landed on the triceratops and begin to slash them and bite. However they weren't able to break through the triceratops steel like scales. This gave the triceratops the opportunity to toss the Raptors from their backs. However the Raptors didn't give up. Their claws grew longer and sharper, giving a steel look. As they jump on the triceratops again. This time they were able to slash through their scales.

However the triceratops had a backup plan. Their bodies charge with electricity and blasted a electrical pulse. Shocking the Raptors. Forcing them to fall from their back.

The triceratops took this opportunity to run with their young. Once the Raptors recover they saw two triceratops were left behind. These two triceratops were injure from the attack.

All the Raptors begin to surround the two triceratops. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Raptors: KREEEEEEEE!!!

They when for the attack, leap on on the triceratops and begin to slash through the triceratops scales. The triceratops try to do another electrical pulse. Yet they needed more triceratops to do that. They had no way to survive this one.

However they heard a roar above them. They all look up and saw an even bigger monster looking at them from the trees.

 They all look up and saw an even bigger monster looking at them from the trees