Under the tree

(in this one they are 16-17 and max got a bike also now, and they broke up)
(Sunday July 3)
(1:00 PM)

(No one POV)
Max was laying down on her bed since she didn't have any plans for this weekend except probably going outside.

When Max's eyes slowly started to close her walkie talkie spoke"maxxxxxxxx- max? You there over" it was lucas max grabbed her talkie and said "yes I'm here stalker, what do you need? Over" lucas replied with" can we maybe meet today by the tree near are school? Over"
Max was confused and was wondering why he wanted to meet her at a tree"hm sure what time? Over" max said"hm meet me at 1:30,over" lucas said" ok cya soon stalker, out" max said" cya later too mad max, out."

(1:10 Pm) Max was getting ready to see lucas, she brought her book bag and other things just in case.
(1:16-129)to took max about 6-19 minutes to get ready.
(This is what she was wearing) :

After when max checked the time it was 1:25 max  grab her book bag and ran out she grabbed her key and and got on her bikeShe started riding to where lucas told her to go"the tree near the school

She started riding to where lucas told her to go"the tree near the school."

After max started seeing lucas sitting down on the tree watching his watching to see when it becomes 1:30 just incase his girlfriend is late. 

Max road faster on her bike and when she was close enough to lucas she dropped her bike on the grass and ran under the tree where lucas was at and after lucas look at we're max was and seem her running.

As soon max was right next to lucas she sat down next to Lucas and took alot of warm breaths came from her mouth and she was facing Lucas while doing it

(Lucas POV)

I felt max warm breath go on my face as she kept breathing "max are you ok?"  I ask gently puts the tip of my palm on her shoulder.

"Yeah I'm ok lucas, don't worry about me, anyway lucas why did you want us to meet up here?"max said.

I took a deep breath and let it out"ok I know we broke up with each other but, I miss you alot and I miss the relationship we had together, like that way we use to sneak out together and go places and I want us to start dating again, and I miss the way are lips touched and-."

Before I could even finish my sentence max put her hand under my chin to make me stop talking "calm down Lucas their is no need to act like a servant begging to me" max giggled.

I blushed ,and rolled my eyes when she said that "I'm not begging I'm just asking if we can try again."

Max didn't respond but she smiled,after a few minutes she got closer to me and gently kissed me, I kissed her back softly, I could feel her lips it felt soft and warm I kissed her harder and held my hand on her hips, she put her hands behind my neck.

We started to collapse on the grass together, we both chuckled while stating at each other's eyes we continued kissing as she gripped on my hair gently, I started moving my head lower to her neck.

Max pushed me back a little bit "what's wrong?" I asked "I'm not ready for like" that" yet Lucas" max said "oh ok I understand" I replied.

I gently got off if her when she got up also she kissed my check gently,"I have to go stalker" max said "oh ok well bye madmax I'll maybe cya tomorrow?" I said"bye and yeah we can meet again tomorrow" I blew a kiss to her as she got up and walked away and after she waved bye at me and made a heart out of her hands